𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑂 𝐼𝑇

The sunlight was shining on my skin, the warmth of summer made it difficult not to smile so much that my face would hurt.

I looked at the crowd through my sunglasses, smiling at the children who were playing in the shallow end of the pool.

I adjusted my position, sitting up a little for better people watching.

I turned my head to the right, catching a glimpse of the lifeguard.

I looked to my left, then immediately shot back to the lifeguard.

Damn, he was hot!

I smiled softly and tilted my sunglasses down a bit. Cliche, I know.

I stared him up and down, taking in his dark, curly hair and sharp features.

His eyes were green, flecks of golden brown were speckled around in his iris.

And of course, being the bad bitch I am, I decided I needed to get his attention.

I stood up from my chair, letting my towel fall off of me, revealing my sky blue bikini.

I took off my sunglasses, then walked over to the edge of the pool.

I dipped one foot into the water, slowly, to test the temperate.

I glanced back to the lifeguard chair, where the boy was now staring at me.

One point for Y/N.

I smirked at him, and he looked away, his jaw was clenched.

He looked back my way again, and this time, we stayed with eye contact.

He got up and climbed down the ladder of the chair, my heart pounded against my chest.

Shit. Shit, shit, shit. I thought, holding my breath.

He walked my way, then stood in front of me for a moment before leaning his head down to my ear.

"Count to 20. Then follow me." He whispered, his voice was low and full of lust.

I swallowed, and watched him as he turned a corner into the bathrooms.

I grabbed my towel and counted to 20, just as he had instructed, and walked to the bathroom.

I peered in from the door and didn't see the boy, so I kept walking through the hallway.

I looked into every shower, and finally heard the water turn on from one of them.

I smiled mischievously and turned to it, tiptoeing inside.

"Hey." I said when I saw him. The boy was standing in the shower, steam in the air.

I walked towards him, but was barely able to to stay concentrated, for I was distracted by the fact that I could see his hard dick through his swimsuit.

"Hey." He responded, and I pressed my body against his, sighing into his neck.

"I'm Y/N." I said, lifting up my arms and taking the top of my swimsuit off.

"Timothée." He said, moaning softly while I moved my hips slowly.

I hummed into his ear, and he grabbed my wrist, pinning me against the shower wall.

My heart pounded, I wasn't able to hide the arousal and excitement on my face.

"Oh, this is what you like, isn't it, Y/N? You're a dirty little girl, aren't you?" He asked, grinning.

My thighs were wet with desire. I whined for his touch.

Timothée started to bend down, kissing my breasts and stomach.