Yamika just muttered out, "  You won't understand Aarya...."

" What?? You....."

Before Karna could complete Yamika said letting go of all her fears, " Yes I said you won't understand....you can't never ever understand me...my feelings. Because....you....are....a...stone "

Karna stood shocked for a moment. Her face and voice were dangerously calm, but still her words had the impact of yelling in his ears.

Yamika continued in her calm yet sharp voice, " Why you are so shocked?? How can you expect some other answer from me Aarya?? Even after caging me in these four walls, even after snatching away my freedom.....You have no idea how suffocated am here to live alone!!
In Dwarka I had all the right to live the way I wishes....no one restricted me!!  "

Karna opened his mouth to say something. But Yamika stopped him saying, " Oh please..I know, this is not Dwarka....this is Anga.

But just for you to know wherever it is Am Yamika.....I will be always same...."

A lone tear fell from her eyes on her last words. Karna took a deep breath and looked her for a moment, she expected him to react very badly for the audacity she just showed, but surprising her he retreated from there. But her usual calm and melodious voice mixed with panic stopped him,

" Where are you going?? I don't even know the way back to my chamber...."

Very next instance Karna exclaimed in shock, " What?? You just don't even know the palace well....yet you roamed around the kingdom and dared to go into the woods!! Amazing.....very amazing!! "

Yamika smiled sheepishly at the taunt and he gave an impossible look before gesturing to follow him. Beaming wide she followed him out the hallway.

************************************

The husband and wife walked through the dimly lightened corridor silently. She were walking ahead of him and he without a word followed her as if she is the one showing the way.

After having enough of silence Yamika called, " Aarya....."

He kept his mouth closed, but she didn't gave up and sounded guilty, "  Am sorry if my words hurted you..."

He didn't reacted and she continued,

" Aarya.. You know what am worshiping mahadev from my childhood...so when I heard about that temple I just couldn't resist the urge to go there!! I were afraid of you not permitting and that's why I gone by my own!!

But once I went outside I just wanted sometime alone and send Jiji away, after that somehow I ended up in forest.... Hope you understand the situation....."

Karna just sighs in reply and the silence once again fell between them. Not like she will allow that, ofcourse she started to talk,

" Aarya actually I blame that butterfly for all these chaos..... Because of it first I lost all my flowers.....oh speaking of the flowers, they were all so beautiful and aromatic....."

Karna had his mouth slightly agape at the way she seriously talking about a butterfly and flowers. How much more annoying can she be.

He looked the girl who walking ahead talking animatedly. A sly smile formed in his lips having a mischievous idea.

" Aarya..... I forgot to mention how beautiful is our kingdom, though I couldn't explore all around, from what I saw Anga is so vibrant and a well maintained land!! "