24.

Samaira's pov.....

I was engrossed in files when my phone buzz I pick up. Samaira Miss. Mehta wants to meet you. Priya said.

Dear life can you pity me. Just now I am out of a mess and again I am at the same place.

Kis Janam ka dusmani nikal rahe ho. Samaira are you there? Priya asked. Yeah. Bhejoo. I said and hung the call. Soon she was inside my cabin. I just want to broke her face whenever I saw her.

See I am in no mood to fight with you and give you any clarification so you should leave. I said. What is your problem? Ek baar mai baat samjh nahi ati? Chod kyu nahi deti use. I was happy ki finally tumhari saadi ho rahi hai but you. She yelled. Don't shout. I shouted. And problem meri nahi tumhari hai, ek baar mai tumhe samjh nahi ata. I added.

Tujhe kya samjh nahi ata.....ek simple si baat STAY AWAY FROM HIM? She said pointing out her finger. Oh hello! Don't dare to talk to me like that. I said.

Nahi toh kya? She asked. I will destroy you. Seriously agar is baar kuch bhi kiya na I will make your life a living hell. And I mean it, Tanya. I said.

Author's pov...

Mujhe koi farak nahi padta. I just want him. Tanya said. I want him I want. He doesn't love you. He had said it millions of time. Samaira said.

It's only because of you. If you won't be there in his life he never rejected me. Tanya said. Because of me seriously. He is just my best friend. Samaira yelled.

I know he is just your so-called best friend. In real you both love each other. Actually, you know what you don't deserves anything. Not him, not any friends, not this life. From the very starting, you are a burden. First on your family now on him.Bitch. Tanya said.

The room echo with a loud sound of a slap. Don't even dare to talk rubbish about me or him. Samaira said pointing out her finger. How dare you...Tanya said and push her to the sharp table edge. Tanya! Darshan shouted.

Oh hi, Darshan! Tanya said giving a huge smile to him. He glared at her and went towards Samaira. Are you okay? He asked. Samaira hums in response. Don't you understand a simple thing?  stay away from us. Darshan yelled.

Don't say this...please I love you. Tanya said. Tanya leaves before I lose my temper. Darshan said.

You will regret this Darshan! Remember this. Jisk liye tum mere se aise baat kar rahe hoo na she won't be with you. You will lose her. You will be alone Mr. Raval. You will regret this. Mark my words. Tanya said and left them banging the door.

You know her then why you waste your energy on her leave it. Samaira said. You don't say anything. It's all because of you. Darshan said taking out a first aid box.

You also think it's all because of me. Samaira murmurs looking at the floor, he held up her head and clean the wound. Yes, if you won't stop me she would be at her real place long ago. Ever she tries to harm you and you didn't do anything. Darshan said. She continues to stare on the floor.

At evening......

Kya hua looking tensed? Hardil asked Darshan. Tanya! Darshan said frustrated. Ab kya kiya us chudail ne! Jugal asked. Aj phir Samira k office mai thi talking rubbish even she harm her. Darshan said.

Uski problem kya hai....chudail. Jugal said rolling his eyes. Make-up loaded chuadil. Hardil added and they both laugh at it. They look at Darshan who was lost in his deep thoughts.

Kuch or baat hai tu Tanya k baare mai jada nahi sochta hai. Kya hua hai? Hardil asked placing his hands in Darshan's shoulder giving him an assuring smile. Tanya said that mai jo Samaira ki side le raha hoo she won't be with me. Matlab Samaira won't be with me. I will lose her. Darshan said starting at the moon.

Aisa kuch nahi hoga hum haina. Hardil said assuring him. I am scared...I can't lose her. Darshan murmured.

You love her right? Hardil asked seriously. Darshan looks at him and again look back at the sky. Don't run away from the truth. Hardil said. Do you love her? Hardil asked again.

I do. Darshan whispered but was audible to Hardil. Since? Hardil asked again. I don't know......but I love her. I felt complete when she is around me. I like when she smiles. I like every freaking thing about her. I don't know when, how, where but I love her. Darshan said. Hardil was quiet.

What if she don't ! Darshan asked with fear on his face. God knows! Hardil replied. Darshan eyes welled up thinking of losing her. Everything will be fine don't worry. Hardil said. In short.....bhai bhabhi mil gayi. Jugal shouted in happiness.

Shhh...pagal papa uth jayenge. Darshan said. Sorry sorry but itni khusi hui na ki control nahi hua. Finally! Jugal said. Kiski bhabhi mil gayi? Rajendra uncle asked. Pa..papa ap soye nahi abhi tak. Itni raat ho gayi hai. Darshan asked changing the conversation. Mai so gaya tha pani pine k like Utah tho jugal ki chilane ki awaj ayi.. Uncle said.

Hardil and Darshan glared at Jugal how was starting at the floor. Kiski bhabhi mil gayi? Uncle asked again. Kuch nahi papa ap jante ho isko kuch bhi bolta hai. Ap so jaiye. Darshan said. Thik hai par tum log bhi so jana. Uncle said. Ha ha. 3 said together.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love 💞