13.

Samaira's Pov.

Today was a boring Sunday not as usual. Usually, we spend our Sunday doing something new or visiting beaches but today was a boring day as aunty strictly say no to it like last time we were all drenched in rain and caught cold.

We thought of cooking but aunty also says no to it as we burn the kitchen last time. I mean he, not me.

I and Darshan were sitting in the living room switching over channels with the hope we got something but get nothing.

Gana gaye? He asked. We did that just a few minutes back Darshan! I stated. Then? He asked. I don't know. I replied.

Something was displaying on T.V that caught our attention. We look at each other and gave a hi-five.

Let's do this. He said in excitement. We gather everything that was a need for it. Pans, cup, footballs, books, and drums, scale, thread, the set of Kings, tissue rolls, plates, tennis balls, hockey sticks, yoga mat, dumbles, toy train, cars, balloons etc.

Guess what we are doing. We start making it. Usko waha pe. I said pointing to the direction. And we are done. We gave a quick hug.

Let's start! He said. No no no wait. Aunty and uncle would be coming any moment so after they will come we will start. I said. It already 8 in the evening and they might be here any moment.

And here goes the bell. I open the door and gave a bone-crushing hug to them. I have a surprise for you come fast. I said dragging them to the kitchen. And we start.

Kaisa tha? We both asked them. Tum dono chain se nahi reh sakte. Agar kuch tut jata toh. Kitni badmasi karte ho tum dono. Aunty said with an angry face.

We want something to do and you said no to the outing or cooking so this was what we can do. I replied. It was amazing. Uncle chirped. Thank you! We both said and hug him.

You both have just 2 hours to clean the house. Get to work. Aunty said.

Abhi itni mehnat ki hai banane mai abhi sahi bhi Karen! I said In a dramatic tone. Now! She said. Kal kar denge. I said.

Aj hum kaha baithenge and what about dinner? She asked. We will order something. Uncle said at which aunty gave a death glare.

Fine. We both said and start cleaning the house. After hell exhausting hours we sit down taking a deep breath. A few hours ago we were tired of sitting but now we are hell tired.

We did dinner together. Darshan went to his home. I did my leftover homework and slept in no time.

A few weeks later.......

Darshan sunna. Samaira said irritatingly as he wasn't listening to her. Acha baba bolo. He said putting his guitar on the side.

Aj promise day hai let's make a promise to each other. Samaria said. Yeh bolna tha! He said and again take his guitar and start playing it.

She was fuming in anger she was trying to talk to him for the last half hour and he so busy with the guitar. She crossed her hand over her chest and turn to the opposite side of Darshan.

He looks at her and again put his guitar down. Acha sorry chal let's make a promise. He said. She didn't reply. Sorry na. He said making a pout. She smiled at him.

You first. She said. Umm......ok so you cry a lot so I promise I never let you cry anymore. He said. And I promise I will ever be with you no matter what. She said.

Next day.......

Now what you did Samaira? Aunty asked. Nothing much just was drenched in rain and they said to call your parents. She replied. They came to school all drenched in rain. As rain is their favourite they can't stop themselves.

Why don't you listen to me? If you caught cold then? Her aunty said. Sorry aunty but you know I love rains so. She said making a pout. This is the last time ok? Her aunty warned and she nods with a grin.

4 years later....... Class 11.

Chal na Darshan jada time nahi hai hamare pass. Samaira said dragging him to the stage. Mai thak gaya hoon ruk ja thodi deer. Darshan said. After an hour of dance practice.

They have participated in a dance competition as Samaira was interested in it but it was a partner dance competition so they both team-up.

Only 2 days are left for the competition and they are almost prepared for it. The music start and they start dancing......at the end they have a pose.

The boys cheered them

The boys cheered them. The music end Darshan try to stand properly but he lost his balance and both fell to the ground. Both boys ran to the stage to help Darshan stand up they look at Samaira who was wincing in pain.

Are you ok? They asked her. She nods her head in no. She was holding her foot force full to avoid the pain. Darshan takes her to a chair and makes her sit he sat on his knees and start rubbing her foot to soothe the pain Hardil calls the doctor and he checks her.

After examining her doctor look at them. No need to worry just a small fracture it will be fine soon but complete rest for 2 weeks. Get it. The doctor said warning her. 2 weeks! Samaira screamed.

She will. Thank you. Darshan said. The doctor left. Darshan looks at Samaira whose eyes were full of tears. I am sorry it's all because of me. Darshan said. It's not because of you. Samaira said wiping her tears.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love 💞