7.

Authors pov.

Mumbai on way to Samaira's house.

Acha suna na kal Saturday hai toh hang out Karen? Darshan asked on which Samaira give a disbelief look. Abhi abhi hum ek trip se wapas aa rahe hai or tujhe phir party karna hai. Samaira said. Hang out or trip mai farak hota hai Samaira. He said. Na...Samaira's phone buzz.

She picks the call reading the caller id. On way aunty. She said and end the call. After that silence takes place. After 5 minutes they reached. They rang the bell and in no time her aunty rang the bell. Samaira hugs her greeting her but got no response.

Samaira pov.

I hug aunty but she didn't respond. That's so strange because she never did this before. What's the matter? What happens are you okay? I asked but again got nothing in response. With every passing second, I was getting worried more.

Lots of negative thoughts were nagging in my head. Samaira mera bacha! I hear someone calling my name. Wait that voice was similar. I have heard it before. No this can't happen. They can't be back. No-no-no. Panic ran through my body hearing them. What they are doing here. After 20 years.

I enter inside taking a small step with every second I was getting more stressed. I saw them, I saw them after 20 years. The same face the same smile. Fake for sure. She came and gave me a tight hug. After few seconds she broke the hug and caressed my hair. Kitna baada hoga hai mera bacha! she said.

Ap dono yaha kya kar rahe ho? I asked. Abhi bhi gussa hai humse. Purani batoon ko bhul jaoo. She said in a casual tone. Bhool Jaoon is she's kidding. What the hell is going on! Darshan yelled.

Authors pov.

This is our family matter you should stay away from it. A man in his mid-fifties said. Family! Samaira whispered yelled. Kai ka family. Darshan shouted again. Baith k baat Karen? The women suggested. Ji nahi just get out. Darshan said in a high pitch. Mujhe lagata hai tune suna nahi maine kya kaha abhi. Yeh hamara family matter hai. The man said.

Are kaisa family..... Darshan was about to say something but Samaira holds his hand and stop him. No, please. Tum ghar jao. She whispered. Nahi aj inki asli auakat main dikha k rahunga. Yeh samjhte kya hai khud ko. He said with determination in his voice. Please jao abhi. Samaira requested. Par....Darshan tries to say something but Samaira cut him. Please. She said. Fine! He yelled and left. She steps forward wiping her tears.

Family right? Wahi family jisne mujhe accept nahi kiya tha. Jisne mujhe paisoon k liye... Samaira said. In the end, tears were flowing shamelessly without any stoppage. Aisa nahi hai Sama.....the woman tries to say something but Samaira show her hand to stops her. Bass or nahi. You both should leave. Samaira said. Bacha aisa nahi hai hum dono busy the isliye.....she tries to say something but again Samaira cut her in between.

20 saal. Aisa kya kam kar rahe the app dono? She asked. Wo...wo. They both try to say something but nothing came out. Wo kya? Samaira asked in high pitch. Bass bahut hua. Come on point. The point is that we want you to marry my friend's son. The man said. No way. Samaira screamed. He is handsome. He is rich what else you want. The women said.

What about my happiness? She asked. Who cares! Just be ready to meet him tomorrow. His so-called dad said. Am I a puppet? She yelled. DO NOT SHOUT. Her dad said. I ain't going to marry your so-called friend's son. She said. Ok then be ready for the consequence. Her dad said. What consequence? She asked. Have you seen your uncle since you come home? Her dad asked.

When the realization hit Samaira she realizes her uncle was missing in the house since she came and that was the reason behind her aunty strange behaviour. Don't you dare to touch him. She warned him. Well, it's on you marriage or outcome. The choice is yours. His dad said.

Then complete silence takes place after that. Fast we don't have much time. Marriage or outcome. Her mom said. Samaira look at aunty who already has tears. Ok, then we will leave. His dad said getting up. Wait I....I will marry whoever you say. She said.

Good girl. Her mom said. You would be tired. Go and sleep we will talk about rest things after you meet him. Her dad said. They both left from there. Her aunty hugs her tightly. Samaira hugs her back.

Darshan pov.

Kya hua hai tu us time se gusse mai kyu hai? Papa asked me. Kuch nahi papa. I said. Jab se aya hai tab se sab pe chila raha hai. Kya hua hai? Samaira ne kuch bola? He again asked. Nahi papa. I said. Toh? Papa asked again. Uske parents wapas aagaye hai. I told papa. Kya kiya unhone? Papa asked again.

Wahi toh nahi pata. Samaira ne mujhe bola ki mai chala jaun. Don't she consider me as her friend? I asked dad. Really don't she considered me as her friend. Why she told me to leave. Aisa nahi hai. Just give her some time. And let her fight for herself. Papa said. Somewhere he is right. She should fight for herself. Ok, papa. I said. Thik hai ab so jao raat bahut ho gayi hai. Papa said. I nod. He left closing the door behind him

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞