Awakening

(This pic made me ugly laugh)

Okay back to the present now I'll stop chopping the onions let's get back to the Rusame.

(Also this chapter may have some sexual themes to it I won't make it too bad but maybe don't read this around your parents.............or if you're under high school age. Also there might be some sexual assault so yeah.)

My dark thoughts were interrupted by a ding from my phone. It was America.

Ame: Hey bro I miss you wanna come over to Japan's house with me?

Me: Oh yay I get to be the third wheel sounds fun................

Ame: Really I thought you'd be more excited to hang out with me.................

Me: I am comrade just pick me up.

Ame: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest I really wasn't looking forward to this. It's not that I don't want to hang out with Ame. I really do. Just..............not like this. I just know he's gonna be with Japan the whole time and I'll just be tossed aside..............ugh................

I thought about my nightmare from the other night. The one with Japan in it. Was I really so jealous that I would have nightmares about her????? Great I can already just hear them making out in my mind............and all the disturbing moans echoing in the room................I just really didn't want to experience that. Oh god...........stop thinking about it!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Ame: I'm here!!!!!!

A familiar red white and blue country pulled up into my driveway on his Harley. At least I get an opportunity to ride on that thing again. Just as I was about to walk out the door I glanced over at the fridge. Should I????? Nah..............But it would take the sadness away. Screw it. I hope he won't mind. I grabbed a bag off the kitchen table and a bottle of vodka out of the fridge. I really hope I don't get in trouble for this..............

"Hey Ruski what's up?????" Ame smirked.

"The sky." I replied sarcastically.

"You excited."

"Yeah.............totally.................." I mumbled.

"Something wrong dude?" Ame asked.

"Nah.................." I lied.

"Well come on you get on!!!!!!!" I hopped on the back seat and grabbed onto his waist like last time. Gee, why did he feel so............warm...............and comforting..................In a friend way........of course.................

Ame pushed on the gas and we were off and I felt the wind rush into my face. It was such an awesome feeling and I could feel the adrenaline pump through my veins. No wonder Ame loves doing this so much.

"Aaaaaaaaaand we're here." We stopped in front of a nice looking house with cherry blossoms and a garden.

"Over already.............." I groaned.

"Don't worry dude we'll be out again soon!!!!" Ame glanced over at me with those cool sunglasses of his. I couldn't wait to be back on that Harley again. But until then I had to be the awkward third wheel. Yay.

America's POV:

"Senpai!!!!!!!!!" Japan ran out the door and hugged me. I glanced over at Russia who was staring at us awkwardly. I could tell he was a bit embarrassed to be the third wheel.

"Why is HE here!?!?!?!" Japan scoffed at Russia.

"I............uh..........thought he would want to hang out with us????" I replied.