TW: alcohol !

Yashiro's POV

I don't know if Amane was joking when he said I could come earlier, but I'm not gonna do it anyways, just to not seem too easy. Aoi-chan said to play 'hard to get' so that boys would like me.

I mean of course I would never even consider the thought of dating amane! He's way too mean, and not my type at all. But he's still a boy, so he could be a bit of a practice maybe? At least that's what Aoi said.

Speaking of Aoi, me and her were supposed to meet at mine and go to Mei's to help her pack. Turns out she's never been to a sleepover before, so we figured she might use some help.

Ping!

I saw a notification go off on my phone.

Aoi <33

hiyaaaa!!
nene-chaaaan!!!!!!

hi aoi ! ^^

heyhey!
so me and mei thought
that u should go over to amane-kun's  already!
since u live further away from mei than i do
plus u could spend some alone time with him 😳

,,,,,
fine,,
just bc im too lazy to go all the way to mei's

great!!!!!!
have fun nene-chan ))))))
Read 6:03pm

---

I'm not gonna answer that. But anyways, I am pretty exited to hang out with Amane. Sure, he can be a pain, but he's still very nice. Sometimes,,,, Rarely,,,,,, But still! He is!
Plus I enjoy his company. I'm not even gonna hide it at this point. He's one of my very best friends.

I packed the last things in my bag and headed out, locking the door behind me.

~~~

I stood behind his door, thinking if I should knock or not.

6:38

Wahhhh it's still so early!!!

Maybe I should just wait somewhere until it's at least 7... Like in a park, or should I head back home? Or maybe-

"Hello there! Come on in!" I was greeted by Tsukasa. Even though they're twins, Amane and him are very different. Honestly, Tsukasa's even more of a pain than Amane is, but he's not a completely bad guy. I think,,,,,

I've been here plenty of times, so Tsukasa didn't need to show me where Amane's bedroom is.
I called out for Amane as I started walking upstairs. As soon as I did that, I heard shuffling. The idiot probably forgot to clean his room.

"Amane? I can help you cleaning up if you want?"

"Uhhh yeah sure Yashiro! Come in!"

God it's a mess.

"Have you ever cleaned this room?!"

"Heheh.." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Fine, let's get on with it. It's not like I have anything better to do."

At least we have something to do for the next hour.

~~~

The room is finally clean. It looks like a whole new place!

I looked at the time.

7:18

The others should be arriving soon. Well, at least Aoi and Mei.
Kou will probably arrive just on time, Mitsuba's gonna be about 10 minutes late on purpose, just to not seem too eager for the sleepover. Akane's gotta be here any second. He wouldn't want to miss a second of being with Aoi-chan. Lemon's always late, so I'm assuming he won't be here for another 20 minutes.

It's weird how well I've got to know my friends over the time of our friendship. This makes me feel kinda happy. I'm glad I got to know them.

Pow!

I take it back.

The door was slammed open.

"That's what you get for being short!" Kou yelled at Mitsuba. They probably raced here.

"I can't control my height dumbass! Plus I'm a normal height for my age, you're a fucking tree!" Mitsuba yelled back.

The idiots continued arguing while Aoi and Mei arrived, along with Akane, who was pestering Aoi about something again.

Amane grabbed a few bottles from the kitchen and started heading upstairs with everyone else.

~~~

"So... Should we wait for Lemon or start without him?" Akane looked at the bottles in Amane's hands.

"Start what?" I had a few suspicions about what we were going to do, but I didn't want to assume, so I asked just in case.

"The sleepover games of course!" said Amane, putting out 8 shot glasses "And we can start without Lemon, he'll be here as soon as he smells alcohol."

Akane chuckled a bit. It's weird seeing those two getting along.

"Dude, if  Teru-nii ever found out what we're doing, he would flip!"

"I know, but it doesn't matter, since you two aren't getting any." Amane pointed at Kou and Mitsuba and poured apple juice in the first two shot glasses.

"Huh?! What? That's so unfair! You guys are minors too!" Kou whined out.

Amane shrugged. "It'd be legal if we were in germany."

"But were not in germany, idiot. The legal age here is 20." Mitsuba said and grabbed the vodka bottle from Amane's hands, pouring some in his and Kou's apple juice.

"Ugh, fine. You can have a little." Amane rolled his eyes and took the bottle out of Mitsuba's hands.

"So are we playing 'never have I ever'-" Aoi was about to finish her sentence when the door swung open to reveal Lemon.

"SUP EVERYBODY!"

~~~~~

a/n: hellooooo i'm back !!! i'm not very good at writing so sorry if it isn't the nicest thing to read, but i still hope you enjoyed it! please tell me if there's any ways i could improve my story AND COMMENT IF THERE'S ANY TYPOS / SPELLING ERRORS I AM BEGGING YOU