chapter 36

"Good morning." Damiano sang as he noticed I was awake.

"Morning." I said softly, smiling, as I snuggled closer to him.

"So, did you sleep well?" He teased me.

"I did..." I said fighting a smile that was starting to show up.

"Really? Wasn't it a bit uncomfortable... right there...?" He said running his hand down my back, passing by my lower back, stopping in my inner thigh.

"And whose fault was that?!" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Mine." He said smiling proudly, as he squeezed my thigh.

"Stop that!" I said smiling, scooting his hand away.

"Why?" He asked in a humored tone, pouting.

"Because I bet that we slept in and have friends waiting for us." I said smiling at him.

"I mean, they already waited this long. I'm sure they can wait a little longer." He said before kissing my neck.

"Oh my God, stop!" I said laughing. "Let's go get ready."

"Oh, I get it. You're still sore." He said fighting a smile.

"Dami!" I said hitting his shoulder lightly.

"I'm kidding , I'm kidding!" He said before wrapping his arms around me as we laughed.

"We need to go." I told him.

"I know. Just five more minutes." He said pulling me closer.

"Fine." I said smiling, cuddling him.

"Took you long enough!" Sophia complained as we got near the group.

"My bad, sorry! We slept in." I told them.

"Sure." Dua said giving me a knowing look.

"Anyways, do you want meet this city or what?!" Victoria asked even though she knew the majority of us already knew the city well enough.

"Let's go!" Finneas and Billie said at the same time, before exchanging a weirded-out look that made us all laugh.

A few hours went by, and it was one of the best days ever. We had lunch on Thomas's favorite restaurant, then we went to eat gelato at the place that Damiano and I ate ours when I was there for the first time, we walked around through some streets that reminded us of Call me by your name, and now we were sitting on a bridge, watching the sunset as we drank a few iced coffees.

"Today was one of the best days ever!" Billie said happily.

"I totally agree, today couldn't have been better. I had so much fun!" I said looking at my friends before looking at Damiano who smiled at me and kissed the back of my hand.

"It was honestly of the best days I've had in a while." Dua said raising up her iced coffee.

"I agree, I haven't had this much fun in quite some time." Harry said smiling.

"I wonder why..." Finneas said teasing him.

"I did not mean to knock that man to the grass!" Harry defended himself laughing.

"Did you see the look on his wife's face?! She was about to kick your ass!" I said laughing as I pointed at him.

"Excuse you, miss. She was not." He said laughing as well.

"Please, Harry, she totally was! I don't blame her though, how hard could it be?" I teased him.

"Do you want to fight me?" He challenged me as he smiled.

"Is that a challenge, Mr. Styles?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"You bet your ass that it is, Ms. Adams!" He said and we laughed.

"Challenge accepted." I said narrowing my eyes at him playfully.

"Male grammy winner vs female grammy winner... how exciting." Damiano said and we laughed again.

"For the record, I'd totally kick your ass." I whispered to Harry.

"Good thing we're not going to find out." He whispered back making laugh.

After that, Thomas and Ethan kept on telling us funny stories that they experienced in Italy and we kept on having a great time. A while later, we decided to crash at Damiano's.

The girls and I were talking in the living room, while the boys were talking in the kitchen.

"I'm thirsty, I'm going to get something to drink." I said before getting up from the couch.

As I was going to walk inside the kitchen, I heard Damiano talk.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" He asked.

"I think you can start thinking about it. No matter if it takes you months or a few years, I think that it's a brilliant idea!" Harry said and they all agreed.

What are they talking about?!

---------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you??

I'm so sorry for not uploading sooner, and I'm sorry for like the shortest chapter EVER, but Portugal played today and I'm going on vacation tomorrow so my mind has been all over the place.

I hope you enjoyed it either way!!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33