Chapter 1.5: The beta ends! Time to say goodbye until the official release

Start from the beginning

Argo: *Thinking already with the money earned* Remember if we die again I earn 100k cols from you.

Chris: *Doesn't care at all* Yeah yeah, prepare yourself to take some crucial notes, I will take the full aggro.

He opens the door and Kagachi itself appears in front of the duo. This boss has never been killed by the players, not even by Chris and Kirito who are the strongest beta players, they are respectively level 42 and level 44.

Kagachi roars angrily and deploys his gigantic Katana before sprinting on the duos.

Chris dashes to the right side avoids the direct hit, and uses a combo skill, Kagachi lost barely his life and prepares a Thunderstrike

Chris: *Surprised* Welp, I'm dead non! *Fragment burst*

Argo: *Can't understand the situation* Wait already?! No, no, no! Kagachi? *Trying to get out* I'm out... so No! Not the Thunder please not argh! *Fragment burst*

13h50 (1h50 p.m) Floor 1, Black iron Palace, Monument of Life:

m) Floor 1, Black iron Palace, Monument of Life:

*Sound of respawning*

Argo: *Happy to be rich* Wouhou! Ok, I'm rich when the game will officially starts let's go!

Chris: *Gnagnagna* You will get it one day. Ok, it was a bad idea to go only at two even with my high level, ok Argo you can finalize the book and send it to Luckau.

Argo: Ok I'll do that, what will you do today until the beta ends?

Chris: *Wants to finish the beta phase peacefully* I don't know, I think I will do a ramble inside the floor 1 labyrinth and kill some mobs and maybe the boss again.

Argo: So it's goodbye then, okay ciao Chris! *Waving her goodbye to Chris* See you when the game officially starts!

Chris: *Saying goodbye to her* Yeah, ciao Argo! Moi aussi!