peter gets girls and sirius gets greenhouses

Start from the beginning

The four boys groaned in response.

"Bye sweetheart," James shouted after the blonde with a mischievous grin, mocking his mother's name for her.

The once groaning boys were now snickering.

"Bugger off you gits, if Mum wants to call me sweetheart then sweetheart I shall be," Adelaide snarked back as she exited the room, "Besides, it's better than Jamesie."

James mumbled, "Literally anything is better than Jamesie..."

"Tough luck Jamesie," Sirius teased.

"Yeah okay Pads, you're one to talk about mushy nicknames, Mr. Mon Cœur," James sassed back.

"No no, you've got it all wrong he's ma moitié and Ads is mon cœur," Peter added in with a knowing smirk.

Sirius glared at his friends, "Fuck off, you wankers."

"Oi mates let's cut the guy a break... it's not his fault he's in looove," Remus added on.

The three boys tried to hold back their laughs upon seeing their friend's very annoyed expression.

"I'm not going to sit here and take this slander from you, three morons. Prongs you have been chasing the same ginger for six years, Moony you avoid any female outside of our group like the plague, and Wormtail you... well actually you are just fine in the girl department but still single so whatever," Sirius snapped at his friends which only caused the guys to break their facades and fill the room with their hysterical laughter.

"Padfoot mate, you're single too," Remus said in between laughs.

Sirius grumbled a bunch of complaints and stormed out of the room which only made the three remaining marauders laugh harder.

I'm not single... I mean we aren't officially together but that doesn't make me single... does it? Shit. Are we ever going to be official? Does she even want to be? Probably not... no I should just talk to her before assuming... jumping to conclusions didn't work out so well for me last time.

The Black could still hear his friends' laughs as he made his way down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen in hopes to find his witch but instead found the two Potter adults.

"Sirius, my love, can I get you anything?"  Euphemia asked upon noticing him.

"No, I'm good Mia, thank you though," Sirius replied with a genuine smile as he attempted to subtly glance around the room and into the living room, trying to spot some blonde hair.

Sirius Black has been described in many ways but subtle has never been one.

"She's in her studio," Fleamont answered the unspoken question with a small knowing smirk on his face.

Sirius cleared his throat and tried to keep an unbothered facade, "I wasn't-"

The eldest Potter male rolled his eyes, "Oh please, I'm not stupid son. You are obviously looking for Adie seeing as you and I both know the rest of your little band is upstairs."

Sirius's ears turned red from embarrassment.

Mia hit her husband lightly with the towel she had in her hand, "Don't taunt him." The woman turned towards the Black, "Go ahead, you do know the way right?"

Sirius shook his head, "I do know the way but I'll let her be."

"Nonsense my love, just bundle up and head on out. I'm sure she'd welcome you happily. She needs some company anyways, always out there alone."