KVNDERY

KVNDERYi miss you >:(

KVNDERY
i miss you >:(

GYURIIWA
you big baby i miss you too >:(

GYURIIWA
but i'm just in my room

KVNDERY
can i come over??

GYURIIWA
you don't have to ask 😭

KVNDERY
okayyy but if i see yang in the
hallway i'm kicking his ass 🥰😘

GYURIIWA
lmaooo i think he's in his
own room anyway

GYURIIWA
LMAOSJDJKS WAIT

GYURIIWA
HENDERSON LET THE MAN
GET HIS JUICE IN PEACE

KVNDERY
i'm back 🥰🥰

GYURIIWA
was that fun?

KVNDERY
oh very

KVNDERY
OKAY IM HERE

GYURIIWA
I CAN HEAR YOU KNOCKING
YA DOOF JUST OPEN THE
DOOR 😭😭

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
★°★°★
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

the second hendery laid eyes on his girlfriend, he blushed and had to turn away. the reaction forced a fit of laughter from the girl, who was laying on her bed in nothing but a big shirt and her underwear.

"what?" she asked through her giggles when the boy still hadn't turned back around. "if you and yang can run around in nothing but your boxers, what's the big deal?"

spinning in her direction, gyuri laughed once again when she noticed her boyfriend covering his face with his hands.

in the picture he'd sent her laying in bed a few minutes prior, he had been shirtless but decided to cover himself because 1. he was going to visit gyuri, and 2. yangyang loved setting the apartment to -12° every spring.

"WHERE IS YOUR COMFORTER?" he shouted through his hands, the words slightly muffled but still audible. the blonde rolled her eyes and sat up so that she was fully facing him. "it's in the dryer. you know how yang always makes the apartment freezing?" the boy nodded. "well, i had an idea..."

after a few seconds, hendery peeked through his fingers, the figure of his girlfriend slightly blurred. "yeah?"

"yeah. but i kinda need you to look at meee."