24

Talia pov:
It was now monday, i woke up at 4:30 this morning because it takes a lot longer to get a baby ready than yourself. I wasnt going to wake chase up until 5 because he was in simons room. I put on some natural makeup brushed my hair so i look presentable. I then put on an oversized jumper and some sdmn leggings. I have just woken chase up who isnt in the best of moods today. I got him dressed in a green jumper with comfy trousers and his coat. I heard voices outside the door which meant everyone else was awake. i picked up chase and carried him to the kitchen to get some food. Simon came down the stairs with our suitcase so i thanked him. 10 minutes later we left for the airport.

When we got onto the plane i was sst in the middle of simon and harry with asher on my lap who fell asleep within 20 minutes of being in the air. I was talking to simon about how excited i was until i started yawning.
"Go to sleep ill take chase"simon tells me i nod whilst i get comfortable and eventually fall asleep on simon's shoulder.

I was woken up by a tap on my shoulder, i look up to see simon and everyone stsnding up.
"T we are here." simon speaks softly.
"Wait where is chase." i ask worried. I then look out the plane to see ethan and chase with the rest of the gang.

We exit the plane to see all the boys and there repected gf soof in a circle. Me and simon walked towards them when harry shouted holiday time simce then the rest of the day was quite eventfull.

Simon pov:
After an eventful day me and talia headed back to our hotel room.
"Hey t you know how we have been pretending to be together for chase."
"Yeah" talia replied
"Do you think we can try again for real."
"Of course simon"
And after that we told everyone had a great holiday.