8

Talia pov:

I ran out of my apartment and down to the uber with my suitcase and told the uber driver the address of the house. I was a little late so i texted simon i would be there soon so he knew i was on my way. I eventually pulled up at the house and ran inside with my stuff, i was so excited because all of us (the sidmen and the sidegirls) are going to vegas. I see a small group of people standing next to the stairs i walk over to simon and he pulls me in for a hug.

Your late he says with a smile on his facei just playfully hit his arm in response and pulled him in for a kiss quickly. I hear ethan to my left say get a room i just smiled and walked over to freya pulled her in for a hug then we set of for the airport. Simon had booked us 2 first class seats next to eachother so we were planning on watching movies but half way in the flight simon fell asleep i laid my head on his shoulder and did the same.

I was woken up by simon telling me we were close to landing and before i knew it we were in vegas. Me and simon were in our room jumping around before we got dressed to go top golf with the others. When everyone arrived we played golf, drank and laughed overall having a good night with the group. I was up to hit, it was the last hit of the game of me and simon vs frya and josh and if i got 6 points we won.

Simon walked up to me leaned down and whispered into my ear "win this game and i have a surprise for you tonight."

"Oh" i say biting my lip and blushing "i better win this then" i say back to simon i walked up took a deep breath and hit the ball but out of complete luck the ball went in the centre and gave us 8 points. Simon ran over to me picked me up and spun me around before putting me down I pulled him in for a kiss before ssying you owe me tonight.

He smiled and said i cant wait.

Later that night we all go clubbing and i got so drunk simon had to carry me back to the hotel i was throwing up for most of the night before i stopped and cuddled into bed with simon.