5

Monday Talia pov:
So me and simon hung out all week because we are dating and we couldnt stay away from each other after the perfect night.

Anyway Today we are going to Manchester to see the school match tomorrow. I was very excited because i get to spend the whole day again with simon. Atleast that is what i thought until they said the match was actually today great.

1 hour later

simon pov:
The whistle had gone and i passed it to Jj who started sprinting through the defence hanging onto the ball. I saw that no one could catch him and that he needed help and me being the same speed as him started sprinting to the other side and called jjs name, he looked up saw where i was and pinged a beautiful ball my way.

Talia pov:
Jj was running throuh everyone until he stopped because he was surrounded he looked up and so did i and simon was running on the other side calling for it jj was able to make space and passed the ball to simon. simon turned around jumped and ........

Simon pov:
The ball was coming towards me and i knew i couldnt header it, volley it or control it so i went for the bicycle kick.
I positiond my self and jumed for it i swung my leg out and hit the ball. i landed on my stomach and saw the ball go top bin in the goal and the sound of the crowed made me realise i just scored an over head kick.

It was now half time and me, jj, josh, tobi, vik, ethan and harry and the cals with manny and charlie morley were in the changing rooms talking about the second half but mostly my bicycle kick.
When were heading to the pitch for the second half harry pulled me to the side and said.
Harry-I spoke with my parents talias parents and your parents and we agreed if you score a hatrick you can move in with us.
That had now motivated me to do my best, if i score 2 more goals i get to move in with my girlfriend and best friend talia and harry not talia and jj.

2nd half:
It was a great start to the second half with jj and tobi both scoring to make it 3:0. Everyone was still celerbrating it being 3:0 that we turned of defencivley and concede to make it 3:1. I had the ball ready for kick of when i looked in the crowed and saw talia wearing a shirt saying i love you minter i suddenly heard the whistle blow and i only had one thought shoot. I shot straight from the halfway line and scored from the half way line the crowed was going crazy and before i saw talia i was swarmed by the while team screaming and shouting making it 4:1. It was now the 60th minute and the other team have a freekick on the edge of the box the player shoots and its in thats 4:2. 70th minute it is starting to get sweaty i need 1 more but no one would pass to me. The ball was given away and the team was on the attack it was i 1v2 i was having to deffend, the player rainbow flicked me i jumed trying to get it away but headed it to the other team player who smashed it pass charlie on the half volley 4:3. i was really nervous now i still had to score 1 more goal but no one is passing still. the other team had just scored from a corner to make it 4:4 in the 85th minute. it was now the 92nd minute and we had just got awarded a penalty we score we win we miss we draw but i lose because vik takes pens and i only scored 2 goals. I felt a tap on my shoulder and vik gave me the ball saying score that hatrick. I placed the ball on the spot ran up and chipped it down the middle the keeper went the wrong way and i scored we won and i scored my hatrick best day ever.