1

Lilliana Morst

Nickname: LilliAge: 20Sign: PiscesLabel: Fem

Nickname: Lilli
Age: 20
Sign: Pisces
Label: Fem

I left my dormatory to go to my next class. It was a 12 pm, a good deal for me with the schedule I had this year, but it was pouring outside. I already had a plastic bag in hand, like my mama taught me, and I flung it over my head to cover up my new lemonade braids as I raced to my black 2015 Camry. The blessings of having a functioning umbrella hadn't been bestowed upon me today, and I was not happy about it.

I almost bust my ass sliding into my car and shutting the door quick. The rain was picking up, and at this rate I'd be about five minutes late to my class. It didn't feel like such a blessing right this second, now. I fixed my mirrors, looked behind me quickly, then pulled my car into drive. As I backed out, I fastened my seat belt then drove out of the parking lot.

My alarm went off on my cell, telling me that I was late if I had still been inside of the house. I turned it off, knowing I'd still be late for the second day in a row because of this damn rain. You gotta love Texas weather.

I braked as I pulled up besides a fancy car. Had a good set of brakes on it too because the impatient motherfucker had barely made it to the line. I found myself a chill playlist to listen to as I made my way around campus. Maybe it'd help me see through this rain better. The Jag cut me off on a turn and I growled, feeling slightly embarrassed by my actions. I'm glad the windows were tinted then.

They zoomed off in front of me towards where I needed to go. I had to wait behind at a light as it got closer and closer to the start time for my class. The sky was so dark and muddy-colored that it felt like it was evening or almost night time. Class might even be cancelled if it starts to flood, although I'm not sure how weather works over here.

You see, I go to a school called Christiano Christian College in Christiano, Texas. We're two hours away from the Greater Houston area, or basically Houston, where I was born and raised. My name's Lilliana Morst and I'm 20, barely feeling like a sophomore, but definitely one at this point in the year. I'm 20 beginning my sophomore year because I took a year break before I jumped into the college life. Now, it's November, the sucky weather time of the year where it wants to give us October weather and foggy rivers, but then give us rain during dreary October month and coldness. I'm a lesbian, a pretty dominant feminine woman that knows what she wants in the bed, but not so much when it comes to my degree. It's almost time to decide though, and all of these things are hard to figure out at a heavily Christian school.

I finally made it to my class as the rain started to let up. I had two minutes to go but my first class of the day was right by the door. I checked my makeup, my clothes, then I was good to go. I was wearing a plain black hoodie, a neutral makeup palette, and some cute Fashion Nova jeans that hugged my soft curves and made my lack of hips somewhat bearable. My black flats now seemed like a dumb idea, but they were water resistant although I'm sure they'd be filled with water if I didn't get a chance to go back home before all of my classes were done.