Episode 1: Fouts and Wilcox

Elvin Cramer (Faron Reeves), the preacher who came from Alexandria, Indiana, he and his uncle Bill (Bill Gaither) were preparing a church. Melvin, Elvin's older brother has 19 children, Jarrett, twins Maeve and Dave, Michelle, Lynn, Nicole, Garrison, Marty, Arabelle, twins Reid and Rhett, Micah, Asher, Sterling, Luke, Faith, Danielle, Gia and Bethany. Marvin, Melvin's twin brother has 19 children, Grant, Christiana, Elizabeth, Waylon, Kieran, Jemima, Lilly, Wyatt, Brenna, Kennedy, Grace, Ezra, Joel, Cameron, Hannah, Brianna, Annabella, Winston and Cole.

Elvin and Bill helped out with Elvin's nephews Jarrett and Grant. Jarrett is married and had six children with 7th on the way, Rosalie, Josiah, Aaron, Gabriella, Grady and Heidi. Grant is married and had three children with 4th on the way to be named Caisen. Three more were Grant Jr., Lenna and Elsie. Elvin and his wife Lynn had six children Matthew, Mark, Luke, Ruth, Rebecca and Rachel (Lincoln, Ethan, J.D., Jocelyn, TaRanda and Cheyenne).

On Sunday, Elvin and Bill helps out with Dan Fouts and Dave Wilcox. Dan introduces to Jimmy Fortune with Dailey and Vincent with a song "In the Sweet By and By." Bill helps out with his cousins (David Phelps, Guy Penrod and Mark Lowry) to sing "The Love of God." Dave introduces to Stan Whitmire for playing piano in "Victory in Jesus." Elvin preaches into First John 3:1. As several football players singing "Just as I Am" as the last song while Mark conducts.