Deku pov:
I went straight to my room and started sobbing collapsing on my knees .
How can Kacchan be so cruel!
All i wanted was his friendship but he treated me like his enemy and now .. now im nothing . THIS IS TORTURE i want us back! But it has to go both ways for it to ever happen.  Im calling Occhaco.  *Occhaco declines*
Huh? *tries again but she declines again* .

Bakugo pov:
He left just like that! I had a lots of other insults up my sleeve but he left. after he was out of sight i went to the common bathroom and splashed my face whit cold water.
Katsuki what the hell?
Werent you feeling gulty and trying to say sorry?! I messed up i said he was nothing  . When he truly is a big part of my life . I felt my heart shatered i actually care about the kid i just cant express it like i explained to kirishi-
Wait ... no nevermind... i think.
Me katsuki bakugo the future number one hero wont take the nerds words for granted! Ill treat him as an equal if i want him to forgive me i have to treat him like i would treat peolpe of my squad ugh Ill try ... My thoughts got intterupted by a certain redhead.
*Kirishima enters*
Kirishima: "k-katsuki we need to talk"
Katsuki: "oi shitty hair , who told you , you could call me that!?"
Kirishima: " Things are about to change so why not i cant call you bakubro ."
Katsuki: "what things ?"
Kirishima: "this is hard for me to tell you"  Katsuki: "shitty hair is everything allright?"
Kirishima: "SCREW IT I really really really really really like  you Katsuki! Mina will kill me for moving to fast on you she had a whole plan so that you would fall in love whit me but i believe that you already are and i cant spend any longer whit out you knowing that i feel the same way ! "
Katsuki: "I .. like you?"
Kirishima: "w-why do you- *sigh* why do you sound so supprised?"
~ i never thought of love after deku , i dont even  remeber the feeling.  But  isnt it something that makes you all nervous and mushy inside and some sick thing ? I tried to connect the dots. kiri sounded so .. sure yet i am unsure , its true that i tolerate kiri the most , that i would kill anyone that would hurt him i get jealous about him too i guess but its not that serious. Then what deku said hit me again "are you this blind that you cant recognize friendship!? You know what i know the answer, yes you are blind to it because you have mine and you are losing it! You will lose them too if you are not carefull but ofcourse YOU DONT CARE RIGHT" 
Maybe it was the same for love i just cant recognize it , ill lose him. If i reject him he wont ask ever again and i dont want to hurt him and i dont want to waste my future,  and i have to admit spending the rest of my life whit Kirishima didnt sound bad . So , i do like him right?
Kirishima: "You like me back right  Katsuki."
Katsuki: "I think i do , i want to"
Kirishima 's eyes were filled whit hapyness  .
Katsuki: "do i have to call you by your name now?" *i roll my eyes but still smile*
Kirishima: "call me whatever"
Katsuki: "shitty hair isnt it . I like calling you kiri ."
*Kirishima jumps on me , I hug back not as tight but i was happy too , and so confused ....
Katsuki: " Oi shitty- kiri not so tight "
*he hugs tighter*

Katsuki: "OI-"
t

wo weeks later
I got soft dammit thats what everyone must be thinking .
But not only him got me acting weird but the nerd too . After our argument
we somehow grew closer and i really tried being good to him.
Deku: "Kacchan wait up!"
Katsuki: "what is it nerd?"
Deku: "w-we can walk home together if you'd like ?"
Katsuki: "... sure"
While walking we kept lowkey stealing looks from each other and we walked close to each other we talked about OFA and roundface wich is now a bitch to me by the way i dont care that her family situation is Complicated there is always somewhere in a day where you can call. And our fav topic our childhood.

Izuku: "You were really bad at reading !" *he laughs * Katsuki: *laughs * "DONT DISRESPECT ME DEKU!" izuku: "alli-allymight has the nww- neww has a naw b-bookstory!" Deku mocks Katsuki: "OI NERD YET I COULD FIGURE OUT THE NAME DEKU PERFECTLY !" *d...

Katsuki: *laughs * "DONT DISRESPECT ME DEKU!"
izuku: "alli-allymight has the nww- neww has a naw b-bookstory!" Deku mocks
Katsuki: "OI NERD YET I COULD FIGURE OUT THE NAME DEKU PERFECTLY !"
*deku gives him an elbow bump*
but bakugo falls back and pulls deku whit him deku ends up on top of him
And they blush a deep shade of red and purple,  deku quickly got up and bakugo got up alone even tho deku had his arm stretched out.
Katsuki: *coughs * "so uh lets get going stupid. "
Izuku: "OUCH!" Katsuki : "ehh?"
Izuku: "i think i spread my ankle"
Katsuki: *grunts* "C'mon get on my back"
Izuku hops on and so they make their way to the dorms .
But as soon as they get there Kirishima comes over and you could see that he didnt like this even tho he didnt say anything. 
Izuku: "Hi-i ki-kirishima!"
Kirishima: *says under his breath* "Sure hi"
Katsuki: "take that frown of your face thats my job"
Kirishima takes bakugo's face and makes him face him and right there in front of deku he started to make out whit bakugo and making eye contact whit deku.
Izuku: *whispers to himself * "i hate when he does that i should get going "
After some seconds Kirishima pulls away     Katsuki: "what the *pant* hell *pant* kiri?"
Kirishima: "im sorry i just missed you"
Katsuki: "we saw each other 20minutes before at school?"
Kirishima: "What you didnt like it?"
Katsuki: "No its just.. can you not do that in front of the nerd?"
Kirishima: " hmm" *nods and then stroms off"  Katsuki : "damn i didnt do shit this time ..DONT TELL ME YOU'RE UPSET!?"

Deku pov:
Occhaco moved that very day when she went to meet up whit her mom i thought we had more time.
But she still declines my calls .At this point  i just dont talk whit my girlfriend.  The last time I talked to her was three days ago at 4am where she  asked me the price of the romance manga i was reading and after i gave her an answer she dissapeared again.
The sparkels and excitement is fading because there is nothing to sparkle for anymore she just isnt present.
Me and kacchan have grow closer after the argument he just decided  to be nice all of the sudden i mean i could see he was trying  . Sure he didnt say sorry but thats okay i already forgave him .
Me and kacchan are having ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS ! But they get intterupted by eijirou a lot .. like a lot , and now everytime i see them together i get this weird feeling and i dont like it.
Honestly between kacchan and i something weird is going on .
He was my childhood bestfriend/crush to Bully/crush to rival/crush to nicer rival to stranger to whatever this is.
Its like we are friends but rivals but craving touch or maybe the last part is just me ?
Im not gonna label this yet, but ill know eventually . End pov

To be continued....