IRL, angst ?

Tw: abandonment (?), Mention of alcohol/being drunk, swearing

In the Kageyama household...

"Hey... Tobio..?" Miwa knocked on the door of her highschool sibling. "Hi, Miwa. What is it?" They gave her permission to come in. "I just wanted to talk to you... About a few things..." She slowly walked into the room. "Oh okay..." Miwa was hesitant to sit anywhere. "You can sit on the bed, I don't mind" Tobio mumbled. "Alright. I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I ever said anything that hurt you." Miwa tried to look him in the eyes but failed. "It's f- you never have." He lied through his teeth.

"I'm glad" she smiled, it didn't seem genuine but it was the best Tobio would get. "Mom... She just moved out... Dad plans on leaving in the next week." She said clearly. "..."

"Listen, I know it sounds bad. But it is better for us. Dad needs to fix hiself up and mom needs to handle her alcohol addiction." She explained. "You say that like you don't have your own issues to deal with" he mumbled "...what?" She looked baffled at the 15yo. "You get drunk every night. Sometimes I leave for school in the morning and your drunk with a guy I don't know in the kitchen" Miwa couldn't see his face, he hid it from her.

"Listen Tobio. That is NOTHING compared to mom." She told him in a strict tone. "I- I know... That doesn't mean how you are isn't bad" he mubled, rubbing his chair. "That doesn't matter, were moving in with grandpa." She stood up, "night Tobio" she looked at him with dull eyes. "Miwa-... Okay. Good night." Tobio looked at her.

She stood there for a second, sighing, looking at him, then leaving. Tobio sighed before turning on his phone, cringing at how bright the light was. As soon as he unlocked it, he was bombarded with the group chat messages, clicking on it.

Trans for the win

Jesus's devil: IMMMMMMMM GONNA SWWWWWIIIIIINGGGGG

Bro: FROM THE CHANDELIERRRRRRR

Johzenji mother:

Jesus's devil: 😐

Jesus's devil: 😐

Bro: 😐

The maddest of dogs:

Bro: I hate you both

Johzenji mother:

Jesus's devil:

Lazy bitch: I'm allergic to friendship

Bro: but- friendship is magic 😨

Lazy bitch: ig I'm a muggle 😃

Kags: hi

Johzenji mother: hey Kags

Bro: heyo

Jesus's devil: sup

Lazy bitch: hi Kageyama

Kags: :)

Johzenji mother: is that a good :) or bad :)

Kags: idrk

Bro: oh, whats wrong

Kags: my mom just left and my dad's gonna leave

Lazy bitch: then who are you going to live with?

Kags: Miwa told me were gonna stay with our grandpa

Bro: oh

Jesus's devil: well at least you won't be living alone, that's a plus. And from what I heard, your grandpa is really nice!

Kags: yeah

Johzenji mother: I'm sorry about that Kags...

Kags: it's fine honestly. Doesn't matter to me.