"I think that was taken out the window the second you all were told you couldn't send mail out to your friends," Sirius said with a laugh. "Lee will understand."

"How did you know?" Wren asked looking up at Sirius in surprise. 

"Because I had the same look you have right now for years. Remus and I were never dating when we were at Hogwarts. The attraction for each other was always there, but neither one of us made a move. It wasn't until after I escaped Azkaban that we decide to rekindle what was always there. For the longest time I was ashamed, I kept many secrets and one of them was the fear I would lose him forever. It's the look you have. Lee will understand in time if he doesn't already."

Wren nodded as Dumbledore walked into the room. The eerie silence that followed him was uncanny. "We've had three death eater attacks this week alone."

"They're not being so subtle?" Kinglsey asked with a slight nod as he folded his arms in front of him. "They know the Dark Lord has risen and their is no fear among them anymore."

Kinglsey was someone (y/n) had just recently gotten to know. He had an elegant way about himself as he told old stories. He was tall, dark skin, with broad shoulders. He had no hair, and wore a single gold hoop earring that reminded (Y/n) of Bill. 

"I'm afraid not," Dumbledore replied as a white owl flew into the room- dropping two envelopes. The commotion caused everyone to be silent as (Y/n) looked up at Sirius who held an identical letter in his hand. 

"Oh no," (y/n) mumbled reading over each word.

"Well what is it dear?" Molly asked as the rest of the order sat on the edge of their seat awaiting the anticipation of what was going to come next. 

"It's Harry," Sirius said dropping his letter from his face, and handing it over so the rest of the order could read it's content. 

I've just been attacked by Dementors and I might be expelled from Hogwarts. I want to know what's going on and when I'm going to get out of here.

(Y/n) turned her head as footsteps came running down the stairs. Hermione and Ron busted through the door- matching envelopes in their hand. "He's in trouble," Hermione shouted. 

Dumbledore nodded moving aside so he can examine the contents of the messages. "So it would seem. Alastor can you set up a team to pick him up? I want him to be brought to headquarters immediately!"

"Of course, Tonks, Kingsley, Wren, and myself will bring him back."

(y/n) bit the inside of her lip from talking back as she nodded towards Moody. She knew she should be the one to go collect him- to help give his mind some ease. She just allowed herself to sink back in her seat sulking as Sirius put an arm around her.  

"Well now that is taken care of," Dumbledore said turning towards Ron and Hermione who were awkwardly standing in the doorway. "I think it would be best if we continued our meeting. Ms. Granger, Mr. Weasley will you go assist upstairs and await the arrival of your friend?" 

The two looked at each other before nodding and walking out the door. Wren had already gotten up from his seat and was heading out with Moody, Tonks, and Kingsley. 

"He will be fine," Sirius whispered. "We have to believe that he will be fine."

"He's scared," (Y/n) said holding in her breath. "He's scared and as family I can't be there to help calm his nerves."

"I know," Sirius said. "Trust me, I know."

(Y/n) continued to lean in her seat as she listened to Dumbledore talk about the attacks. It was times like this where she wished she could fast forward time or skip the tedious parts out. It was good to know what was going on but all the tediousness of the same information could only go so far.  

She had almost an ounce to walk out and see what was taking so long when the door to the kitchen opened and Moody walked in with Tonks and Wren. "He's here."

(Y/n) looked up to Dumbledore who slightly nodded to her as she got up from her seat and excused herself from the meeting. She walked halfway up the stairs when she stopped in her tracks. Harry's voice could be heard echoing through the whole manor. 

"SO YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE MEETINGS, BIG DEAL! YOU'VE STILL BEEN HERE HAVEN'T YOU? YOU'RE STILL TOGETHER! ME, I'VE BEEN STUCK AT THE DURSLEY'S FOR MONTHS! AND I'VE HANDLED MORE THAN YOU'VE TWO EVER MANAGED AND DUMBLEDORE KNOWS IT- WHO SAVED THE SORCERER'S STONE? WHO GOT RID OF RIDDLE? WHO SAVED BOTH YOUR SKINS FROM DEMENTORS?"

(Y/n) slowly pushed her way up the rest of the stairs as she stopped in front of Ron's room. Not even bothering to knock as she pushed her way through. Hermione was on the side of the door. A look of sorrow on her face. Ron was standing in front of Harry trying to do everything possible to calm his nerves down. 

"WHO HAD TO GET PAST DRAGONS, AND SPHINXES, AND EVERY OTHER FOUL THING LAST YEAR? WHO SAW HIM COME BACK? WHO HAD TO ESCAPE FROM HIM? ME?"

Ron's mouth hung opened, clearly stunned and at a loss of words. Hermione quickly wiped her eyes as the tears hung still. (Y/n) walked up placing a soft hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Harry, it's not their fault. You know that."

"AND YOU!" Harry said turning around to face her. "ALL THIS TIME, WHEN YOU CAME TO VISIT ME YOU HAD TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE DOING TRAINING FOR AUROR BUSINESS BUT THAT WASN'T THE CASE AT ALL! YOU'VE BEEN HERE AND NOW I KNOW YOU'RE PART OF THE ORDER! YOU'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH AND YOU NEVER STOPPED TO HELP ME."

(Y/n) took a step back, not expecting to be in the cross fire of his rage.

"You visited him?" Ron asked, looking half amused and shocked. 

"Yes, but it was a secret. Harry, I tried to warn you. I told you I wouldn't be able to be in contact with you."

"YOU LIED! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EVERYTHING. MONTHS I'VE BEEN STUCK AT PRIVET DRIVE , NICKING PAPERS OUT OF THE BIN TO TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON-"

"Harry, we're really sorry," Hermione said trying to calm the situation down. "You're absolutely right, Harry if it was me I would be furious."

"I SUPPOSE YOU'VE BEEN ALL HAVING A REAL LAUGH, HAVEN'T YOU, ALL HOLED UP HERE TOGETHER."

"Harry, listen to them," (Y/n) pleaded, placing her hand on his shoulder. "They're sorry. Don't you see we didn't want to keep you in the dark?"

Harry glared at her, still breathing deeply, then turned away from them again- pacing the room. He took a deep breath before facing them again. "So we're in the headquarters of the Order? Where exactly is that?"

"It's Sirius Black's family home," (Y/n) said. She was about to say more when two loud cracks sounded in the room. Fred and George stood with identical grins as they looked over at Harry. 

"Stop doing that," Hermione hissed. 

"Hello, Harry," George said beaming at him. "We thought we heard your dulcet tones."

"You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it out," Fred said beaming as he talked. "There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you."

"You two passed your Apparation test then?" Harry asked grumpily looking at the two. 

"Three," (y/n) corrected. "The three of us passed."

Fred turned over to her by the sound of her voice not even realizing she had been in the room. George seemed also surprised as he walked over and put an arm around her shoulder. "Shouldn't you be in the Order meeting?"

"Yeah?" Fred asked turning towards her. "Why are you up here?"

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes as she shrugged George's arm off her. "I excused myself. Wanted to make sure Harry was okay, though all I've gotten in return is a yelling match from him. Now, you seem healthy. I'll be going back downstairs." She said casting one last glance at Harry before walking out the door and back down the stairs. 

She shook her head, trying to let go of the guilt she felt for not doing more for him.He was scared and alone, and had no one. 

She walked back into the room to see Wren had taken her empty seat. She glanced around to see the only available spot was next to Professor Snape. She sent Wren a quick glare before taking her seat and continuing the meeting.