𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑

Sighing, the (hair color)-haired female walked on the stone bridge as she took out the cloth that held the accessories and started counting it

Sighing, the (hair color)-haired female walked on the stone bridge as she took out the cloth that held the accessories and started counting it. "One, two, three..." As she continued counting, a confused expression was on her face after she finished counting all of them.

"Seven accessories?..." She muttered. "Where are the other ten-" Feeling the presence of a demon near her, (Name) unsheathed her katana and jumped up. 'A demon?!' Her eyes widening, she landed on her feet as she positioned herself in a battle stance.

In front of her stood a pale man who had blond hair and rainbow eyes wearing a blood-red turtleneck with black details, white pants, and a belt.

"Oh!" He smirked, landing on his feet. "What great reflexes you have!" The demon complimented, letting out a small giggle.

"Third Form: Catlove Shower!" (Name) shouted, whipping her sword left and right to send waves of air towards the demon. Swiftly dodging the attacks, the demon then realized something. 'A Hashira?' (Name)'s/s' eyed widening, she jumped back, ready to attack. 'A uppermoon?!' Just as the female was about to attack, the demon spoke up.

"I would've said it was my lucky day, but I have no intention to attack you," The demon sighed in disappointment, making the (hair color)-haired female raise a brow before gripping her katana tighter. Chuckling, the demon smiled at her.

"After all, you've caught my eye for a while now..." He chuckled, his lips curving into a smile. "Were you the one who killed these girls?!" (Name) yelled out, sending more attacks towards the demon's direction.

Humming in response, the girl's eyes widened. "How about you join the Eternal Paradise?" He offered as he continued dodging her attacks. "Ah, what a shame..." He sighed, realizing that the sun was rising.

"Although it was nice chatting with you, I'm afraid I'll have to leave," Pausing, he smiled at the girl before disappearing. (Name)'s/s' eyes widening, she clenched her fists in irritation. "Damnit!" She cursed, sheathing her katana.

'I must report this to Oyakata-sama!' Just as she was about to take another step, she looked back at Mondstadt. 'There's still time before 7 am...' Sighing, she ran inside the gates and placed the accessories that belonged to the girls' families.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Hm... I see," Ubayashiki hummed. "Thank you for your report, (Last name)-san." He thanked, smiling. 'Eee! Oyakata-sama thanked me!' "Y-You're welcome, Oyakata-sama!" (Name) then bowed before leaving the room and walking to her estate.

"Oyakata-sama thanked me!" (Name) squealed. As the girl stopped in front of her door, she remembered what the demon said to her. "I would've said it was my lucky day, but "I have no intention to attack you," "I should tell Shinobu-san and Iguro-kun... I don't trust that demon, but why am I getting a feeling that he wasn't lying?..."

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Hm? Master Jean, you seem out of character today; Is there something bothering you?" Lisa asked, approaching Jean. "A-Ah, I'm fine, Lisa," Jean replied to an unconvinced Lisa. Giving Jean an unamused look, the blond female sighed.

"I... I feel like I forgot something important; Other than that, there's something that bothers me about the result of the missing girls. Seven of the families of the missing girls received accessories they wore the day they disappeared. When I asked Diluc, Kaeya, Amber, and the traveler if they gave it back, but none of them have." "That does seem strange," Lisa answered.

"Would you like me to solve this case for you? You still have a lot of work, and I'd want to lift some weight off your shoulders,"

Author's note! 

Do you think Dainsleif knows about demons? If you do, lemme know so I can add it in future chapters