𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐

"Paimon's got a bad feeling about this

"Paimon's got a bad feeling about this..." The pixie muttered, floating closer to the blond female as they patrolled around Mondstadt. Ignoring the pixie, Lumine had her guard up along with the two others they were investigating with.

"This is where the most recent disappearance was," A blond female mumbled, observing the village up and down. "The most recent disappearance took place here. Like the other missing girls, Mallory wasn't at home and disappeared in the middle of the night; Leaving nothing but a belonging or accessory on their person, yes?" Jean asked, looking over to the red-haired male. "Correct," He answered.

"Honorary Knight, have you found anything that could give us a lead yet?" She queried. Shaking her head, Jean sighed. "This may be the toughest case the Knights have faced," Furrowing her brows, a stern expression was plastered on her face. 

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Night has fallen," (Name) sighed, looking up at the star-filled sky. "I must fulfill my mission and slay this demon to put an end to its reign of terror!" She exclaimed, pumping her fist into the air. Jumping off of the large tree, (Name) then started to dash to her destination.

Feeling the breeze flow through her hair, (Name) picked up her pace. Before jumping on a tree and swiftly landing atop of Mondstadt's gates. 'Ah! This city is beautiful!' She thought, jumping off as she landed on a patch of grass. 

Venturing deeper into the city, (Name) stepped back for she overheard a conversation. "When was the last time you've seen Mallory?" A voice asked. "Last night, we were out on a walk, then just as I was about to comment on her story, she disappeared," Another voice answered, their voice shaky.

"Pardon?" The feminine voice queried. "Last night-" "No, no, not that. Could you repeat the last part?" Cutting off the other voice, (Name) nodded. 'Blood demon arts...'  Walking away, (Name) stopped in her tracks after hearing pants and clashes of swords.

Pausing to listen to where the sound was coming from, (Name) then jumped over the walls (lmao we ain't gonna use stairs) to jump over another one to finally see a sight before her. Before the girl stood a man with long messy red hair, a female with short blond hair tied into a ponytail, a bard dressed in green, a female in a white dress and short hair, and a small pixie injured and in a battle stance with a demon.

Resting her hand on her katana's tsuka, (a tsuka is the handle of the katana) (Name) parted her lips. "Love Breathing, First Form: Shivers of First Love!"

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Ngh..." Venti panted, a wound present on his forehead. "What have you done with those girls?!" Jean yelled, preparing to stab the demon. Chuckling, the demon opened his coat to reveal multiple feminine accessories from clips, hairpins, and more. "The accessories present in my coat are that of those I've eaten," He laughed.

Their eyes widening and their faces twisting into one of horror. A dark shadow covering Venti's eyes, he summoned his bow. Holding an arrow back, Lumine's eyes widened as she watched the arrow gain anemo energy. Finally letting go of the arrow, a void started sucking the demon in. 

Seeing as the void had no effect on the demon, Venti's eyes widened. Just as the demon was about to jump at Jean, an unfamiliar voice was heard. "Love Breathing, First Form: Shivers of First Love!" Watching as (favorite color) hearts flash before their eyes, the demon's head fell off before their eyes. "WHAT?!" The demon yelled, panicking. "NO, NO, NO!" Disintegrating, the demon's head and body slowly started turning to ash in front of them.

Leaving the group shocked, (Name) swiftly cut off the cloth that contained the girls' accessories unnoticed before turning to the group. 'Uwah! What an attractive male! A-Ah! The--the bard! He's so--cute, a-and the-'  "Who...Who exactly are you?" A deep voice asked, interrupting the (hair color)-haired female.

Her face going red, (Name) then looked at them with embarrassment. "Eek! I apologize for not introducing myself sooner! I'm (Last name) (Name)," (Name) introduced. "May I ask how you slew that monster with such ease?" Jean asked, quickly approaching the girl.

"I'm a hashira, the highest rank in the Demon Slayer Corps; I was sent here on a mission due to multiple members failing to slay the demon-" Pausing in realization, (Name) froze as her face paled.

'Oh no! I said too much--'  In a panic, (Name) took out a perfume bottle from her haori (don't ask, it's magic) before spraying it at the group, making them faint. "I'm sorry!" She whispered, quickly disappearing.

.

.

.

.

.

Sitting up, Venti looked at the group before nodding. "(Last name) (Name)..." He mumbled, looking up at the sky. "Might she be the mysterious figure that could change our fate the best?"

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

Hi hi!~ Reese here! So if you're wondering why (Name) sprayed perfume on them, I made up a rule that you shouldn't reveal your occupation as a demon slayer. Shinobu made the concoction and it's given to every member in the demon slayer corps after passing the final selection along with their nichirin blades! I also apologize if I made any of the characters ooc, so please correct me ^^ (I am also very sorry for the delayed chapter (#><) )