𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟏

"Hey, Lumine!" A pixie called, catching the attention of her travel companion

"Hey, Lumine!" A pixie called, catching the attention of her travel companion. "Paimon thinks we should go visit Mondstadt and pay our friends a visit!" Paimon chirped, bouncing up and down in the air. Lumine muttered out a small 'thanks' to Katheryne before claiming her rewards, then turning to Paimon.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," Lumine answered, her lips forming a small smile. "Should we get Jean some mushroom pizza?" The blond asked, looking at Paimon

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

As the sound of Lumine's heels clicking on the tiled floor echoed throughout the empty headquarters, Paimon raised a brow as they approached Jean's office. "Was the Knights' of Favonius headquarters this empty? Paimon's starting to get the creeps..." She mumbled, floating closer to Lumine.

"Now that you mention it, there weren't any knights guarding the library nor Klee's solitary confinement..." Lumine answered. Shrugging off the unusual thought, Lumine knocked on the door of Jean's office.

Alerted by the sound of knocking, Jean raised a brow. "You may come in," The blond-haired female stated, a surprised expression seen on her face as she saw the Honorary Knight and Paimon enter the room.

"Honorary Knight, What are you doing here in Mondstadt? I thought you were in Liyue," Jean queried. "We wanted to stop by and see how you were doing!" Paimon cheered, a big smile on her face. "We also brought you mushroom pizza!" Jean felt her lips tugging into a smile but the feeling of happiness quickly faded away

"Is there something wrong, Grandmaster Jean?" Lumine asked, a concerned expression plastered on her face. "It's just that..." Jean sighed, placing her hands behind her back as she turned to the big window. "Young girls at the age range of 14-16 have been disappearing at night with no trace," She paused, turning her head to look at Lumine and Paimon.

"The Knights' of Favonius have been searching for clues at dusk till dawn, yet not even a single speck of DNA was found," Lumine and Paimon's eyes widened, shock evident on their faces. "Albedo, Kaeya, Lisa, Amber... Everyone at the Knights' of Favonius has been trying so hard to find those poor girls... Even Master Diluc took part in this investigation, but not even he could get his hands on information," Feeling hopeless, Jean looked at Lumine with the last bit of hope in her eyes.

"Honorary Knight... If it isn't so much to ask for, could you help us search for these girls?" Seeing hope shine in Jean's eyes, the blond-haired traveler couldn't resist, for if she declined, her reputation would get tarnished, and a feeling of guilt would linger.

"You can count on us!" Paimon chirped, a determined smile seen on her face.

「⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢❀⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠」

"Jean was right, there really aren't any traces of these girls!" Paimon cried out. "Mona!" Lumine exclaimed, scaring Paimon at the sudden outburst. "Mona?-" "We have no time to waste; Let's go!" Lumine stated, grabbing Paimon's hand as they rushed to Mondstadt.

"L-Lumine! Slow down!" Ignoring Paimon's protests, Lumine slowed her pace as they approached Mona's cottage. "Mona!" Lumine yelled, aggressively knocking on her door. "Okay, okay!" A voice yelled, the voice getting louder as footsteps were heard.

"I assume you've come here for a reading, yes?" The astrologer asked, a distressed expression seen on her face. "Yes-" "Come in, there's something I need to tell you," Mona said in an urgent tone, grabbing Lumine by the wrist and shutting the door, leaving Paimon outside.

"I've been an astrologist for as long as I can remember, but this is the first time I haven't seen the future properly," Mona muttered in a panicked and shaky tone. "Mona! Calm down--... You can't see the future properly?..." Lumine asked, her eyes widening. "I'm afraid so," Making a symbol with her hydro vision, a glowing blue occult-like symbol with a galaxy-like background appeared in the air; Quickly turning into droplets of water after floating into the air.

"All I saw was a (hair color) silhouette; Normally, I would've been wary of the fate that befalls on Mondstadt, but there's something about them that makes my heart race..." Mona then turned over to Lumine.

"I've always thought this was a myth, but this may be the first time the future changes for multiple people."