CH-9 New Life

Song of the week-New Life-Hanseul

Trigger warning!!!

Violence and bloodshed

You have been warned.

"So...I think you guys are suited to join a group already...", said CEO Min as he looked at them.

"Dong-chan, you are doing amazing. Beautiful vocals and a talented dancer. Yebin, you're doing good too. You need a bit of practice in your dancing, otherwise, you are both fit for debuting. So...", said CEO Min as a person walked in.

"Hi, guys! I'll show you guys your group members and your dorm rooms. Follow me!", said a young, short woman as she walked out of the office.

They followed her down a hallway and up a lift. Then they entered a room. The sound of footsteps echoed. The four people in the room danced in perfect synchronisation. Their hair moved the same way. They were in perfect harmony.

"Guys! Meet your new team members.", said the young lady as she clapped loudly to divert their attention.

"Hello! Nice to meet you guys! I'm Dong-chan!", said Dong-chan as he waved at them.

The two men and two women turned back as they stopped the music.

"Hello, I'm Yebin.", said Yebin as she bowed.

"Hello! I'm Hwang Changmin! Nice to meet you too!", said a tall, handsome boy as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"I'm Sakamoto Sakura f-from J-Japan!", said a tall girl as she smiled and shook Yebin's and Dong-chan's hands.

"Sorry I'm not g-good at Korean...N-Nice to meet you guys!", said Sakura as she walked back and looked at a man who continued dancing despite there being no music. He turned around and stopped.

"Hello, M'lady! I'm Q from China", said a tall fair boy as grinned widely.

"Hi!", said Yebin as she smiled back.

He then proceeded to wave at Dong-chan and walked back. A tall and gorgeous girl from somewhere in the back began walking towards them as she tied her hair.

"Hey, guys! I'm Sam Chaewon! Nice to meet you!", said Chaewon as she proceeded to shake Dong-chan's hand. His heart skipped a beat. She then proceeded to hug Yebin.

"I heard that you were one of the best in the audition, right? Let's get along well and learn from each other!", whispered Chaewon as she hugged Yebin.

"Sure! After all, I have a lot to learn too!", said Yebin as she pulled back from the hug and smiled.