"There's no need to be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you. Even though I'm Rui's friend, doesn't mean I'm like him" You said soothingly.

You heard them sobbing and you told them to just let it all out. They cried for a good couple of minutes and thanked you.

"No problem! I'm always happy to help those in need. " You said.

Then an idea come to your mind.

"Oo! I know what I could do!" You said, catching the siblings attention.

"What?" The youngest one said.

"Do you guys want to see something cool?" You asked them.

They nodded, slightly interested in what you were intending to do.

"Watch carefully now" You said as water appeared on your finger tips.

The water acted like flames and binded with your finger tips. The water then turned into ice speckles and made a horse.

Like this 👇

The three demons looked at the dancing horse in amazement

The three demons looked at the dancing horse in amazement. The horse jumped around the room and you created a couple of snow bunnies. The bunnies did the same as the horse and jumped around the room. You did a couple more tricks for them and they enjoyed it.

×Meanwhile with Rui×

I wonder when those girls are coming.... Rui thought, patiently waiting for two certain demons to arrive.

In the distance two heavy breathing figures appeared running towards him. They both stopped just a few feet in front of him. One walked closer to Rui, disconnecting her hand from the other. She walked beside Rui facing to the side, not making eye contact with the other. A string poured out of Rui's fingertips and straggled the demon. She choked and struggled to breathe. Rui took her with him and hung her in front of the old house bleeding blood from her body.

"How disappointing" Rui stated, heading back inside the house.

The other demon looked at the bloodied demon hanging on the house once again and turned away, walking back into the house. The bloodied demon whimpered from the pain she felt as she shed one tear from her hurt eyes. The sun began to rise and the demon's tear dried away as she started to disintegrate to the light. Her body lit up in flames, taking away her life.

Meanwhile, Rui walked back into the room where you were telling his youngest stories.

"I see you have make yourself quite comfortable here" He complimented.

You looked over your shoulder seeing Rui with another demon. You smiled saying

"Yes, Indeed I have. Who is she standing next to you?"

You looked at the girl. She looked similar to Rui, yet older. You assumed she was apart of his family or at least........ his forged family.

"This is my eldest Sister. Sister, meet Y/n she Is my friend" He explained as the girl bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n" She said as you returned the gesture.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too" You said de-bowing.

She smiled and left the room, heading to another room within the house. Rui walked to you and grabbed your hand.

"Come with me. Let's get you a room to stay in for the day" He said as you stood up.

You waved goodbye to the youngest and followed Rui. He led you to an empty room with a F/c futon and a couple of drawers. It wasn't much but, you didn't mind.

"Here's your room that you can rest in throughout the day" He said.

You smiled and swiftly hugged him. He didn't know what you did but, tried to process it. He looked at you and you were laying face to pillow on the F/c futon. As confused as he came to be, he tried to figure out what you did. Though he gave up and just sat next to you. You lifted your head off from the pillow and turned your head to face Rui.

"Something wrong?" You asked, looking at him with slight worried eyes.

He looked at you and shook his head.

"No. Just thinking" He replied looking away.

You pouted and stuffed your face back into the pillow. As the hours went by, you and Rui talked about random things. You would train in the sun as Rui talked to his family. Nothing much happened that daybreak......though things might get much more exciting at night....

-----------------------------------------------------

1325 words 🤩🤩🤩🤩

✨Mysterious out!✨