"Harry, you know we can't do that" said Louis dropping his head, staring at his own hands. 

"Why not? I will take care of everything, just leave the planning to me.."

"Harry, it's not possible. You cannot control everything. Someone can click you while in car, or while entering/leaving the place. Anything"

"I will take care of everything Lou. We won't have to deal with any fans...any paps"

"What if the restaurant staff sneaks a picture? You just never know" 

"Why are you so pessimistic?" 

"I am not. I am just, practical. It's too risky. Maybe, we can invite others and then..."

"No! I want it to be just us. And we won't tell anyone"

"Then that's even more risky Haz. If some picture leaks, or modest finds out..We will be in too much trouble" 

"Come on! We can't lock ourselves inside because of them?"

"I like it at home. We can order in or we can...."

"I don't want to stay in. We have been staying in from past 1 month"

"Harry, it's impossible. Why aren't you trying to understand?"

"It will never be 'possible' by the definition of standard terms. Will you never go out with me?" Harry shouted. 

Louis was taken aback. He had no answer to this question. These were the questions that would keep Louis up and give him panic attacks. He had not been thinking about all this from past couple of weeks and thankfully had not had a single anxiety attack since. But now he was being forced to face the reality of their situation again. He just looked away from Harry and didn't reply. Harry pursed his lips and nodded. He got up and started walking back towards his room. 

"No, Haz. I don't know! Maybe one day..." Louis called out but heard the door slam hard which made him grimace. 

He spent another hour in front of the TV but his heart felt heavy. He did not like Harry being angry with him, and he did not like saying no to him when he looked so excited about asking him out, with heart eyes. Louis sighed and rubbed his eyes. He finally took out his phone and sent him a text. 

Fine! :X 

Harry came running outside with a big smile. 

"Jesus Harold! Who allowed you to run?" said Louis standing up immediately with arms raised towards Harry, panicking. 

"So that's a yes?" Harry said almost jumping. 

"We will see. You do your planning and then...then we will discuss" 

Harry beamed and leapt towards Louis, enveloping him in his arms. Louis smiled and shook his head, hugging him back. 

"You're such a kid" said Louis into his ears and Harry just laughed. 

Few minutes passed, Harry still hadn't let go of Louis. His arms were around Louis' neck and his head was buried in his shoulder. Louis was rubbing his back with one hand and kept him firmly locked in place with the other one around his waist. It had been so long since they properly touched each other, so this gentle embrace felt heavenly to Louis. Harry brought his face back to look at Louis, his eyes darted to his lips. Louis' breathing faltered upon noticing and his smile dropped. They both looked at each other, deciding who should make the first move until the loud doorbell broke the tension. 

Both jumped and broke apart. 

Louis opened the door, it was Zayn and Liam. 

"Hey man" said Zayn fist bumping Louis, followed by Liam. Both came in.