thirty - special seungjin chapter

Start from the beginning

hyunjin nodded.

"oh, you know the chemistry homework?"

hyunjin snapped his head to the side to look at the brunette with wide eyes. "we had chemistry honework?"

"you didn't do it?" seungmin looked at hyunjin with exactly the same expression. hyunjin shook his head.

seungmin groaned lightly. "we're both screwed then."

"you didn't do it either?"

"i was helping my brother with his college photography work yesterday. oh, jesus christ, i'm going to get murdered." seungmin threw his head back but quickly regretted it as a large raindrop ran down the top of the umbrella and hit him square between the eyes, causing him to flinch slightly in surprise. hyunjin gasped lightly.

"here." the black haired male pulled his hoodie sleeve down further to cover one of his hands and used his other hand to hold seungmin's cheek gently while as he used his sleeve to carefully wipe the water away. "there!"

seungmin's cheeks flushed a light rose as the elder moved his hands away. he smiled sheepishly at hyunjin and thanked him. hyunjin nodded and they continued walking again, although their hands were constantly brushing each other.

the two had spoken before, so they weren't strangers- technically they were friends, but hyunjin was just extremely shy around the younger so he had never been his full self around him. however, today, he decided to take felix's advice and believe the claims the blonde had told him- his and seungmin's constantly brushing hands was getting to him.

"seungmin, d-do you mind if i...do this?"

gently and hesitantly, hyunjin grasped seungmin's pinky finger in his own and the younger glanced down at their linked pinkys before looking back up at the elder and shaking his head softly.

"i don't mind. i quite like it, actually." he admitted, smiling shyly as the elder also smiled.

the two arrived and entered the school campus, unlinking fingers when a smaller blonde boy cane running up to them- they were both the same height, so both had to look down at him.

"jinnie! hi min!" the blonde spoke from where he was bundled in a big black coat that made him look tinier than he already was.

"hey lix. that coat's massive on you, what even." hyunjin spoke as he and seungmin stepped into the building properly and closed the umbrella.

"oh, it's not mine." felix giggled. "it's channie's. i stayed at his house last night and didn't bring a coat because i didn't know it was going to rain so he made me wear his. oh also... yeri and lia came up to me again earlier and started nagging me on how i managed to get someone like channue to like me and that i was just using him and they were being horrible again. look."

he lifted his sleeve and showed a red mark on his arm, pouting. "lia slapped me."

"she did what?!" hyunjin exclaimed, brows furrowing. "she hit you? soon i'll be breaking my promise of not hitting girls. does chan hyung know this happens? at all?"

felix shook his head. "he'll get mad. i don't want him to worry, anyway."

"you'll have to tell him eventually, lix. i think it's best to. if those two girls are fans of his, he's probably the only person they'll listen to id he says to stop." seungmin advised.

felix nodded, taking it into account whether he should or not.

"plus! i'm here too today so i can help hyunjin protect you from the jealous bitches." seungmin smiled proudly at the blonde, earning an affectionate smile from hyunjin as well.

felix noticed this and wiggled his eyebrows at his best friend, who rolled his eyes and began walking away to lessons, the younger two having to run to catch up with him and seungmin sneakily linking their pinky fingers again.

——

seungminkim

♡9,312   💬7,151   ✈️seungminkim we should hang out again soon :) @prince

♡9,312 💬7,151 ✈️
seungminkim we should hang out again soon :) @prince.hwang

prince.hwang yeah we should it was really fun :)
> seungminkim saturday?
> prince.hwang sure!

aussiebby i was third wheeling. the whole time. 🥲
> prince.hwang you chose to come with us, lix :|
> aussiebby noooooo i agreed because you said you'd protect me from lia and yeri
> bang.c protect? what do you mean protect?
> prince.hwang you haven't told chan hyung yet?
> aussiebby no...
> seungminkim i told you it's best to tell him, lix. tell an adult about whats happening
> bang.c i'm so confused what?? what do you mean protect?? are you okay baby??
> prince.hwang go over to his house, hyung
> bang.c i'm already on it
> aussiebby i-
> bang.c i'm outside baby, open the door
> aussiebby on the wayyyyyyy :)

kimpil is my little brother finally getting a boyfriend?
> seungminkim what- nO we're just friends that've gotten closer recently ;)
> prince.hwang thE WINK WONK??
> kimpil Ö
> seungminkim WAIT NO IT WAS MEANT TO BE THIS ONE :) I MADE A TYPO WINDSKDHJWDBKSWN
> prince.hwang sureeeee ;)
> seungminkim heY DONT YOU START NOW TOO
> prince.hwang wink wonk ;) ;)
> kimpil i think he just fainted in the kitchen
> prince.hwang IS HE OKAY??
> kimpil oh nevermind he's standing again :)
> prince.hwang SEUNGMIN ANSWER MY DM
> seungminkim OKAY OKAY GIMME TOO SECONDS JIN

cxqidcxfe gay. amazing :)

——

maybe not that good but theres still some seungjin moments in there