Breakup Songs and How They Will React

Edd

If someone breaks up with him, he tends to go on with his day about it to hide his feelings from his friends, although be thinks it's his fault that him and his lover broke up. Most likely would avoid songs him and his ex-lover liked and had happy memories about, not wanting to remember those memories. He would still listen to them if they came on the radio or something else, but he wouldn't listen to them just for the hell of it. He would most likely have this blasting in his ears as he animated like a mother fucker:

Eventually someone would notice, most likely Tom or Matt(Cause Tord is always in his room or in the basement or on the roof) and help Edd though the breakup and just let everything go. He may seem strong and motherly on the outside, but he really just needs that certain someone next to him for whatever reason. Even though he might be with someone else or had already gotten over his ex-lover, he may still wish to have them back, sort of a clinging kinda ex, ya know?

Now, if he had to break up with someone, yeah, he would be hurt, but he just lets it go because he won't break up with someone unless it was putting Edd or his friends in any sort of danger or discomfort(Such as not getting alone, toxic relationship, cheating[Edd would never cheat, he's a very faithful boyfriend]). He likes to find people that he can connect with or have a deep emotional bond with them. So, with that, he won't go date some random person on the side of the road. He would like to get and know the person first before deciding if he likes them or not.

Tord

Although Tord may come off soft, but he is a hardcore hard rock lover, and his favorite band is Hollywood Undead. It's a comfort band for him no matter the occasion. He really loves the whole band, but adores Charlie Scene's voice and Deuces' voice. He just finds them calming. Tord would often listen to Hollywood Undead as he works on his small projects in the basement then listen to more calming music such as Cavetown or Mxmtoon. If someone breaks up with him, he would listen to this on repeat:

And if he breaks up with someone who really hurt him, pretty much this is how the conversation would go:

Or he might listen to this:

He tends to lean towards the depressing side of the music when he's going through a breakup, and he's not very good at hiding it even though he spends all day in his room. When he goes through a breakup, he spends almost triple the amount in his room just lying on his floor, watching the planets on his ceiling slowly spin to the soft hum of the air conditioner in his window. Matt or Edd may be the first people to find out due to them cooking and making meals. After a few meals that Tord doesn't attend, Matt or Edd would get worried and start to investigate. Once Edd finds out what happened, he will raise havoc and the only person who's keeping Edd from not committing murder and arson would be Matt. Edd's super motherly, but he always need someone to keep him in check so he won't go killing anyone.

Tom

Not really much to say about him. If he goes though a breakup, he will deadass listen to early 2000's music. Outkast, Eminem, Coldplay, Radiohead, Kanye West, Alicia Keys, U2, System of a Down, etc.. When he does goes through a breakup, he is very emotional. 

As much as he likes music, he cries alot during the songs he listens to to cope. Music is his lifeline, aside from his ex and his friends. He is a big Bruno Mars and Justin Timberlake fan, so it would be fair if he just blasted those two bands in his ears. During the breakup, he wouldn't play Susan much of anymore until he picks her up a few months later once he finally gets over the breakup. 

Now, if Tom had to break up with someone, he would just let it slide. No questions asked. He would go back to work, block his creepy-ass ex, and just go on with life. That's it.

Matt

This poor man will stay either at work, in his room, or be cooking a goddamn feast. He would become the complete opposite of himself. If his lover loved his blue eyes, he would change them green. If they liked his freckles, he would hide them. He would completly change himself to forget about his ex. He doesn't have much music unlike everyone else, so he would just talk to himself and question what he did wrong. With this, he would act like Edd and push aside his needs to help his friends. At times, his friends would have to remind him to eat or drink or take a shower, take his vitamins, brush his hair, ect.. But if he had a song, he would listen to this:

Or this:

He wouldn't break up with anyone cause he doesn't have the heart to do so. So sometimes he could get into really toxic relationships and not have the ability to leave them. People only care for his smarts, looks, and wealth. Most people don't care about him at all, which is really sadeat.

Overall, if the gang had to pick a band to listen to on repeat, it would probably be Anson Seabra.