"Where should we begin?" Caliban asked.

She grinned and thought back to her earlier fantasy, "I have a few ideas. What about you? Any suggestions?"

His face lit up in a smile that matched her own, and he licked his lips, "Plenty."

And so, they shared their thoughts. Shared ideas, fantasies, dreams. They traded caresses, memories, hopes for the future, and made love as the sun rose to take its rightful place in the sky.

Sabrina was certain that Caliban could make a map of all of the pleasure spots on her body. She felt as though he had touched every part of her, but his hands still roamed over every inch of skin like it was something new and exciting. He practically worshipped her. She didn't think anything had ever felt so heavenly.

She discovered as much about him as he did about her. He liked to be face-to-face. He liked to watch as all of her control slipped, leaving her in a completely pleasure-drunk state. Being face-to-face also meant he could steal her panting breaths in bruising kisses and whisper the sweetest things in her ear. If he couldn't have that, he would just hold her hand. The sweetness of it all tugged at her heartstrings, and she almost told him that she loved him right then.

But she didn't. If he didn't reciprocate it would ruin the moment, but something told her that he did or, at the very least, he could. He had told her that he adored her several times over. He had breathed it out between kisses, and groaned it out as she sunk into his lap.

An endless stream of pretty words from a pretty mouth that seemed to bring her wave after wave of pleasure. He was really, really good with his tongue. It didn't hurt that he seemed to get off on going down on her as much as she enjoyed him doing it.

Despite being a bottomless pit of cravings and desires, she felt strangely satisfied. She could get used to feeling full, at least temporarily. Once her body regained its strength, and her mind pulled itself from its hazy, blissful state, she would crave something else. She would have some other desire or need or want, but all of those desires would revolve around him. Even now, she wanted nothing more than to lay in bed with him for as long as possible.

With Caliban, Sabrina understood the true meaning of afterglow. Her mind was hazy, and every nerve in her body was alight. They exchanged lazy smiles and even lazier kisses. When she curled up against his chest, she was practically purring like a kitten.

It took a lot of effort, due to her lack of energy, but she managed to tell him that she was happy when she was with him. It wasn't an 'I love you,' but it was pretty close, and it was all she could muster before sinking back into the welcoming arms of sleep.

It was quiet and peaceful in the land of her dreams, and she had no complaints about leaving them for the waking world because reality was better than anything she could dream up.

Caliban's face was peaceful when he slept. There were no signs of stress or any other form of discontentment. It made her wonder if he was dreaming. Oh, what she would give to know what was happening in his dream world. Perhaps she was there.

She discovered that she quite liked that idea. She pulled his sheets tighter to her body and moved closer to him. They had drifted apart slightly during their rest, but his arm remained loosely draped over her waist.

The sun was starting to set which meant the air was starting to cool. His skin was warm, and his lips were too great a temptation to resist. Slowly, she leaned down to press her lips to his. Strands of her white hair fell over her face and the very ends caressed his cheek.

It was meant to be chaste. A soft brush of her lips against his, but a hand came up to push her hair behind her ear before curving around her neck to hold her close.