A Summer Disaster (200 special!)

Start from the beginning

"Haha, very funny Sai." She glanced at him.

"Come on! I just wanna make a joke about it." He grinned at Kiyomi.

"Corny."

"Oi!"

"SENSEI!!"

"E-eh? No, that was a joke!" he doubted.

"What is that round thing you have been chewing...in your mouth?" Genos pointed.

"Huh? Oh, this?" He said taking out a candied plum from his mouth.

"It's a candied plum."

"That's the first time I've seen it. Is it edible?" Genos asked again.

"Of course it is, why would I put something that's not food in my mouth?"

"Perhaps for jaw strength training?"

"PFF-"

"What do you think I am, a dog?" Saitama spat putting the candied plum back in his mouth.

"There are a lot of food, like this candied plum, that are only available at festivals, so it's pretty fun to eat them."

"Is that so?"

"Other stuff at festivals are buttered potatoes, chocolate bananas, and savory items. There are tons of special foods available only at festivals." Saitama continued explaining to Genos.

"I see.. I shall take note of this." Genos said taking out his notebook.

"Dude, chill. We're not here training or fighting." Kiyomi put a hand on his shoulders.

"Do you two want anything to eat?" Saitama asked.

"Not in particular-"

"GRILLED FISH!"

"Oh, we can get that later. Wanna try balloon fishing?"

"Balloon...fishing?" Genos looked at his sensei questioningly.

"Yes, balloon fishing or goldfish scooping, super ball fishing! These carnival games are super popular at festivals too." Kiyomi helped Saitama answer.

"Balloon fishing..... gold fish scooping.... And super ball scooping...?"

"Sensei....Kiyomi-san... What exactly is fun about-"

"STOP RIGH THERE! It's just about the atmosphere, the ATMOSPHERE! If you can get excited and have fun, that's fine! Don't think about it too much and just see all that around you and you'll be fine!" Saitama grew impatient of Genos's questions, an irk mark was able to be seen on his forehead.

"I see it now sensei! There are many things here!"

"Yes! I used to work at festivals part-time when I was younger, and big festivals even have big houses!"

"This is very informative to me, Sensei!"

Kiyomi sweat dropped looking at both of them with a weirded expression.

"Since we're here, why don't you try out one of these games?" Saitama suggested.

"No, it's fine. I don't have any cash on me right now." Genos declined.

"I'll pay for you! As long as it's under 500yen." He tried to convince Genos again.

"Thank you so much, Sensei!"

"Hey! I want to play too!" Kiyomi pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, anything for you." Saitama chuckled.

"Yay!"