[14]

•. •. •. •. •. •. •.

•. •. •. •. •. •. •.

ZhenZhen continued on "this ain't comic-con, bitches".

Val looked at her "I am proud, I am very proud". She gave ZhenZhen an high five, before ZhenZhen turned back to the boys who all stared at her.

"All that matters is that it wants us dead. And we can't kill it".

"She's right". Alex told them.

"I mean, she's not wrong". Val said.

"We should just keep moving".

Darius rolled his eyes "I'm done with your ideas". He said to Alex, and That grabbed everyone's attention as they turned to him "you were the one who thought to let Hannibal lecter out of his cell. Consider your leadership privileges. . . Revoked!"

Alex stared at him, sadness could be seen in his eyes "Sometimes you do the right thing and it doesn't work out. That doesn't mean it wasn't worth doing"

"Who the hell told you that!"

Val rolled her eyes at him, sighing "Okay Dariush! If you would please stop yelling at him? He's a kid".

"When will you stop defending him, I mean why are you?"

"Because you're always picking on him, I mean. You tried throwing him off an cliff!"

"I was helping him get over his fear!"

"He was telling you to stop! And you didn't! That didn't help anything at all! It made him more scared!"

"Like you know anything of scared!"

"Hey!" Marcus went up to him but Val pulled him back.

"He was terrified Dariush! It is not okay to make an kid terrified!"

Alex grabbed her wrist "it's fine, Val". He then looked at Dariush "my dad, he told me that. Never knew what it meant until right now". He told them, they all stared at him as Val calmed down a little bit.

Dariush looked at him "look, why is it up to us to save humanity?" He said, completely ignoring what Val said before.

"What". Gabriel said "do you think someone else should do it? Of course you do". Dariush turned to him confused as Gabriel continued "the kid who's always had everything done for him". He pushed Dariush back by his shoulder "maybe mommy and daddy can pay the alien to go away, buy him a new Mercedes-"