[C9]

‧₊🌸

ೃ‧₊›🌸;

‧₊🌸

Just as they all passed a sign Los Angeles High Desert Dariush stopped, but then realizing nobody else stopped with him he continued on.

They all stopped in the middle of the road, putting their helmets on. As they were now going to teach Alex how to ride an bike.

Marcus helped Alex onto the bike, holding his back so he doesn't fall "okay, good. That's good, now put your feet on the peddle". Alex followed his instructions and Marcus nodded in approval "okay, ZhenZhen, Dariush go on each side of him now"

Dariush and ZhenZhen went on each side of Alex, as Gabriel continued on "okay, now I need you to push the peddles with your feet". As Alex did, Dariush and ZhenZhen put their hands on his back.

"You got this". Dariush told Alex as they started slowly riding on the bikes, Alex's feet slipped off a bit "put your feet back on the pedal"

Gabriel, on the other side of Dariush looked at Alex "the key is to get moving, the faster you go the easier it is to stay balanced".

Alex looked up, and then to Val who was riding behind him "are you sure about this?"

It took Gabriel a second to respond "No. But eyes up front". He told the red head, Alex looked forward. And from where Val and Marcus was, they could tell he was doing really good.

Alex started peddling faster, making sure to not fall "good, you're good. Now, just keep doing that"

ZhenZhen and Dariush slowly let go of Alex's shoulder, having him riding his bike on his own "I don't. . . I don't know if I can do this"

ZhenZhen smiled "Alex, you're already doing it".

"Yes! Alex". Marcus cheered, along with everybody else, Dariush started high diving everybody holding two of his hands in the back for the siblings to high five, which they did.

"Go Alex!"

"Yes!"

"Yeah!"

"You're doing it!"

"Yeah, boy!"

"Whoo!"

"Look at him"

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god, you guys. I'm doing it!"