Chapter 25: Leah knows

Start from the beginning

"Did you tell Bella?"

I knew that Maggie must've tell her about Bella's comment about the whole Jasper, so she trying to pry information or to keep the conversation going was annoying me.

"No" I panned "But you already know that so I don't know why you asking"

"Soff" she called me after I had spent the last 5 minutes staring at my plate and taking small bites of the food Esme had cooked, I glanced at her "I am truly sorry"

"You are going to have to be more specific about that" I shrugged while fisting a napkin on my hand that was not holding the fork.

She placed her hand on my clenching one, I ceased my hold on the napkin.

Her touch was even better than I remembered. Sparks were tingling all along the surface of the skin that her hand was touching.

All I could do was stare at it.

Rosalie pried open my hand and removed the napkin, I was not even making an effort to fight back, letting her manipulate my hand.

She examined my hand where the marks that left my nails on my palm were red "It did not perforate the skin"

Her words were soft and low, the only reason I was hearing them was due to our short distance. I glanced quickly at her, she was staring at our hands like it was the only thing existing on this world. She then proceeded to intertwine our fingers.

Like I was the only thing that matter on this world.

I wanted to stay like this forever.

In this enchantment. In this part of reality where she cared for me, where we could be happy together.

But it was not real.

She had hurt me and I was not completely sure what her real intentions were.

So with a broken soul and an aching heart, I slipped my hand out hers.

The frown appeared immediately on her face.

"I need to go" I bit my lip and tried to stand up, I needed to see Leah.

"Soff" she pulled me by the wrist "I know that you don't believe me when I tell you how sorry I am but..." she closed the distance between us, our faces inches apart "Hurting you is the worst sin I have committed in all my existence and I intend to do anything on my power to make it up to you"

"Rosalie..." I shook my head; every coherent thought was slipping of my mind.

"Just listen to me" she took my other wrist and slipped her hands slowly into mine "I am profoundly sorry for what I did, but I promise you that I will fight to regain your trust and win you back, you are everything to me"

My mouth was slightly open, just when I was about to reply something in her changed.

She turned to the door with a snarl on her face, hearing something that my human ears couldn't.

"What is it?" I questioned after she straighten up putting some distance between us.

"It seems like your friends are here" she growled, I stood up and headed for the door.

My friends? Kim and Leah?

The Cullens were surrounding the door but as soon as I made it out of the kitchen, they turned their head at me.

"You have visitors" Jasper mused.

The beat up red Volkswagen was the first thing that I spotted, then the 4 figures next to them.