eighteen

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝❝ i would hold you so you won't be apart from me for even a moment  ❞⁻ ᵈᵃʸ⁶ ⁻

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝
❝ i would hold you so you won't be apart from me for even a moment  ❞
⁻ ᵈᵃʸ⁶ ⁻

ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗

changmin breathed heavily as the crowd clapped for their showcase, majority of them with their phones out to take pictures and videos of whoever they wanted to (although, most of the crowd consisted of changmin's fans but he didn't really notice that).

once their instructor felt satisfied with their whole performance, he let them leave, slowly assessing each and everyone of them using his computer as he rewatched what he had recorded.

juyeon nudged changmin. "how do you think you're going to score this time?"

changmin constantly pushed himself for perfection, so much so that sometimes it took precedence over his own health and wellbeing. but, because he had been so distracted by chanhee lately, he felt that he hadn't truly been putting in as much effort into his dancing which he didn't blame anyone but himself for.

"maybe not as high as last time but if i don't score well, i might end up rehearsing all day every day for the next performance," changmin replied, juyeon nodding and knowing full well that changmin would definitely do such a thing.

after the pair had packed their bags, some people had stayed behind to ask for pictures with them which to changmin was strange seeing as how although they were all mere students in the same university, people often treated them as though they were celebrities of some sort.

nevertheless, he smiled for the pictures, doing different poses for different people and once the crowd had dispersed, he and juyeon made their way to a cafe nearby.

when they got there, changmin saw a familiar face. his eyes widened as he pulled juyeon back, pointing in the direction of the person he had seen. "chanhee's here!" he whisper-shouted, juyeon shifting slightly to take a better look at the boy who was sat by the window.

changmin felt an urge to approach chanhee and to ask if he was truly feeling better but before he could even do so, another boy came to chanhee's table and placed a slice of cake before him before sitting down on the chair facing chanhee.

"juyeon, do you think he's on a date?" changmin asked, juyeon running a hand through his hair as he tried to think logically about it.

"i mean, they could just be friends because two friends can actually go to cafes together...i mean, it's what we're doing now-"

"he's putting down his mask!" changmin interrupted, feeling a slight prick on his heart because of chanhee's small action.