Chapter 1

Chapter 1
LOVER
Excuse any errors 🖤.

THE BEGINNING

Day 1,  2024,  12:03 pm

—KENTRELL YAWNED as he strolled through his big ass house, sliding the glass door open and stepping over to his ginormous balcony that gave a great view of Atlanta city.

He inhaled, taking in the fresh air that lingered around the city. You could say that he had basically everything he ever wanted. A big house with a nice view, money that could get him any thing he wants and a life that literally everyone was yearning for.

Although he grew up in Baton rouge, lousiana with a very unstable family that grew out to be very toxic for him. With a father that doesn't care about him and a mother that only uses him for his money.

He shook the thoughts out his head, pulling out his new iPhone and answering the phone.

"Yo wassup lil top, I got everything settled. the money. What you on bout that?" A soft yet buzzy voice spoke from the other line. The older took a hit from his thick rolled up blunt, staring off to the nice houses around the area as he reckoned on what to say.

"You kno' where I'm at. Come thru'." His baritone voice answered, the person on the other side laughing loudly.

"Hell nah, I ain't coming to yo' house." And Kentrell chuckled, not giving zero fucks about the individual. He hated dealing with smart mouthed co-workers especially that one little yellow bone boy.

"If you want yo' shit, you'll come and get it, slime." The call ended.

Kentrell scoffed, kissing his teeth loudly. He usually never invites people to his house, nor give addresses but the guy was a known one and usually does the dirty work for his friends, Sheyaa and Aubrey so he knows he won't try anything.

Not too long later, his bell rang. By now he was dressed in some plain grey shorts and a white wife beater. Kentrell put the blunt out and went down the halls, turning right and passing the livingroom. He typed in some code and the doors gradually slid open, revealing a lightskinted male.

He was pretty, with nice long wispy eyelashes, pink plump lips and nice athletic body.

But that's not what Kentrell saw, he saw way past that. Yes, the guy was very pretty and handsome but they were here to do business and not to do anything more than that.

The dark skin motioned for the boy to step in, he led him to the back, where there was a small space for business. Kentrell told him to stay by the room and continued to a different section, where there was a room with a red door.

The room where he kept, everything.

He typed in another code and the doors as usual slid open, allowing him to pass.