OUR PROJECT IS....WHAT!?

Start from the beginning

Kiba says bye and catches up to me. "What was with that?" I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" He looked at me like I was stupid, which sorta pissed me off.

"You pet Naruto's head like you two are going out or something. So, why'd ya do it?" I didn't even mean to, it just kinda happened. Like, I don't know, I felt like he needed it. I think I was gonna hug him or something, but wound up doing that. I continued to think about why I pet him until we reached Kakashi-Sensei's class.

*time skip to lunch*

Still Sasuke's POV

I sat with my friends, looking at the cafeteria entrance. Where are they? If you didn't guess, I'm waiting for Naruto and his friends to walk in. Well, Shikamaru, or Maru as well like to call him now, says he pretty good friends with Hinata. Maybe I could text him. I think about my options for a while longer. Either A: wait for them to walk in here, or B: text Maru and ask him where they could be.

I sigh and pull out my phone. "You gonna call someone?" I look to my right to see Ino looking at me with the 'oh you gotta date don't ya?' look on her face. I smirk, and idea coming into my head. "Yeah, I'm gonna text Sakura. Unless, YOU wanna text her. Maybe tell her you have a crush on-" Ino quickly covers my mouth, looking around to see if anyone heard what I said.

"Okay, you win. I won't bother you about who you're texting, got it?" She whispers to me, irritating in her voice, along with worry, and embarrassment. "Got it!" I smile at her, happy with my small victory. I go to my contacts and look for Shikamaru's name, but couldn't find it. Maybe I changed it to his nickname? I look for his nickname and find it, clicking it and going to our messages.

*on his phone*
(He'll be on the right and Shikamaru on the left)

Maru🤔🙄😒

Yo, Maru

What??

Ur friends with Hinata, Sai, and Naru, right??🤔

Ya👍

Could u tell me where they're eating lunch today?🥺

😑

Plz!😫

...

🥺

Fine!

Hell yeah bitches!

😒

Okay okay, continue

They said they'd be eating my the sakura tree in the courtyard today

👌

Troublesome

Yeah yeah you too
Bye

Later✌

*back in reality*

Naruto's POV

"I don't see why you want to even see him! He seems like a bad influence." I looked at Hinata, her arms crossed, giving her a stern look saying that she wouldn't and couldn't change my mind about it. She sighed in defeat, arms slightly loosening. "He's nice and he didn't have any attention on him earlier, so its fine as long as he doesn't have or bring a lot of people with him that may cause all the attention to go towards me.