3

The day was finally over, a nice start huh? Well, what really happened to Beomgyu was different. Unfortunately, As we know, Y/N wants to know more about Yeonjun. Did Beomgyu like that? Well, heres the truth:

Beomgyu opened his front door to his apartment, going next directly to his sofa in his living room, facing the ceiling. "Why did I have to go through that" Beomgyu whispered to himself. He opened his phone and looked at an old image of him and Y/N, they were really young.

He smiled at the image inspecting it. 'I wonder what Y/N is doing right, right now' Beomgyu sighed. 'I wonder what I think of her, or what she thinks... of me' Beomgyu's thought were relocating around his head.

Oh, Beomgyu's phone got a message. By Y/N: 'Hey, I hope you'll do well in school with me, I hope you don't get in any trouble and stay safe :)' Y/N did the usual. Beomgyu closed his phone and facing the ceiling again, 'Does she like me?' Beomgyu asked himself.

Suddenly, blushing. "Oh no, no, no what she would never, she's just a really nice friend" Beomgyu pressed a nearby pillow against his face. Later, he finally opened his phone to respond to Y/N. 'Yes of course, I hope you'll stay safe as well <3' Beomgyu was about to send the message.

'No, remove the heart' 'What if she'll never be your friend' 'Remove that right now' Beomgyu's thoughts was against him. 'Yes of course, I hope you'll stay safe as well' He removed the heart. 'Little dry, eh?' No, it's okay. Sent.

Beomgyu looked relieved. Facing the ceiling once again. "I hope she'll be happy, but..." 'But what??'
"That... that Choi Yeon.. Yeonjun?" Beomgyu looked disgusted. 'Y/N probably liked him' Beomgyu looked in a bad mood. "Whatever you do, she won't be yours"