Chapter 3 - The Italian asshole

Start from the beginning

So I got my answer. Damiano is back to being that fucking annoying guy, cocky as fuck, with that big ego.

I don't know why I expected more from him.

I have changed from the dress last night and cleaned up. It was already past noon when me and Vic joined the others. They were already eating some leftover pizza from last night. I decided to sit next to Ethan and eat a slice in an attempt to make me wake up. He smiles at me.

"Had fun at the party?" - he asks sweetly.
"Yes, tons of fun. You guys are really rockstars" - I say laughing.
Thomas was next to Ethan with a huge hangover. His head was on the kitchen table. Vic was giving him a quick back massage to try and make him feel a bit better. He was groaning, not sure if in pleasure or in pain.

The morning was peaceful. I had texted my mom, that apparently had already tried to call me. I told her I would call her in an hour. I don't really want her to know I'm hungover.

I'm finishing my slice of pizza when Damiano enters the kitchen. He is shirtless, showing of his tattoos proudly and wearing some beach shorts. His hair is in a bun. He doesn't look too happy but I think that's normal after drinking like we did last night. I look up at him but he doesn't even glance at me while sitting down at the table and taking a slice of pizza to himself quietly.

"Well, hello to you too" - Vic says to him with a raised eyebrow.

He looks at her. He is definitely not in the mood to speak.

"Leave me alone Vic"
"Who pissed in your cornflakes?" - she asks smiling. She is pressing his buttons and knows it. He looks at her again and drops the slice of pizza in his hand. I take a moment to look at his left hand which is very bruised from yesterday.

"Vic, I'm going tell you to fuck off now. Okay? Fuck off" - he stands up from his place and goes to the living room. From my place I can see him sitting down on the couch with his phone.

He is clearly not a morning person. I look back at Vic that is already looking at me. She shrugs her shoulders and keeps doing the massage on Thomas back that seems to be fast asleep again.

Ethan is also on is phone. I take this moment to stand up and follow Damiano. I want to thank him for what he did last night. I sit on the couch opposite to him. He still doesn't look up at me, which is making me extremely frustrated.

"Hey Damiano, I just wanted to thank you for everything yesterday." - I say quickly.
He finally looks up from his phone, looking me in the eye. The cute Damiano from yesterday night is long gone.

"Maybe you shouldn't dance with every guy that lays his hands on you. I almost regretted punching him, you were throwing yourself at him" - he spits. My eyes widen in surprise from his words.

What the fuck? He looks back at his phone. He doesn't seem slightly bothered by my surprised expression.

"I'm sorry?!" - I say in an annoyed tone. He doesn't even look back at me and answers:

"Your apologies are accepted"

Is this guy for real? What the actual fuck. Maybe he is still drunk.

"Did you hit your head? So it's my fault a fucking douchebag decided to touch me without my permission, even when I told him to fuck off? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you trying to be a macho man or something?" - I quickly say a bit louder than what I intended.

The others hear everything and come to the living room to see what's happening. Vic stands next to me folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Yap. Wearing a short dress like that? You are obviously asking for it. Don't get so offended Coraline, you should be happy someone is willing to fuck you." -he stands up, puts his phone on the coffee table in front of the couch, and walks outside throwing himself onto the pool.