"Taeyong is soundproofing your walls" the latter had begged taeyong to soundproof the walls and he took it into consideration.

The back of the van had fell into a calm silence once again. Jeongha soundly asleep, haechan hearing music besides her.

.

"Love... wake up where here" haechan gently shook her shoulder awakening the girl.

"Grab your stuff, let's go inside"

Collecting their belongings they left the van entering the smaller mansion. The black and red furniture surrounding the inside of the house.

"Leave your stuff by the couch we should help get down the equipment"

Nodding, jeongha put her bag by the couch then following haechan to the other van.

"Yah haechan help getting down the medical equipment" winwin yelled from the other side.

"Here take this" the boy handed her a box that held the syringes. Him taking a bigger box with other products.

The members went in and out of the house leaving all the boxes inside the house by the living room.

"That's it" johnny said closing the van the othere going back to the living room where the rest awaited. 

"The uniforms" taeyong asked

Jungwoo handing them to him.

"Xiaojun...mark... jaemin" calling out the tags the members went on and grabbed theirs.

"Medics separate what we are taking with us and the rest stock it up in the medical room for emergencies. Firearms grab your own. Daggers divide them. Ammo is ready, grab a box each." Taeyong instructed as he opened more boxes.

"Ten and renjun set up the system in the big room." The two left to the monitor room turning on screens. CCTV footage all over.

Back in the living room the members where done grabbing their gadgets.

"Rest up and eat. Everyone should be down here by 7 we leave at 8:30. Be ready by then we will go over the plan once again." Dismissing them the bodies left to their rooms.

"Are you hungry" haechan asked jeongha who was sitting on the arm rest of the couch.

"Yeah"

"I'll cook something, let's take our stuff upstairs"

.

It was 5:40 jeongha had gotten out of the shower. After blowdrying her hair she started curling it. Long curls down to her lower back.

She sat herself in front of the bathroom vanity after 30 minutes of curling hair.

She started doing her makeup going for a heavy look. Red and brown colors of eyeshadow adorning her eyes. Red lipstick on her mouth giving her a sexy look.

She finished her makeup going out to the shared room with haechan grabbing her dress. The boy no where to be seen.

Jeongha went back to the restroom changing into the red dress. She put on some dangling diamond earrings.