-Taken-

"You didn't answer my calls!"

Renjun said angrily worried already I'm guilt for ignoring her due to the circumstances, soojin sighed who had just entered the gates walking to her class.
"sorry i forgot my phone at house" she said obviously lying as he rolled his eyes what did she think he was? A ten year old who would buy that plain lie she was telling him.

"I don't believe you! You never forget your phone" he argued crossing his arms in irritation. Her behavior of pushing everyone in stress was no mystery but still it bothered him sometimes.

"you won't trust me even if i told you the truth so even if i lie it doesn't make a difference does it"

Her voice filled with an emotion Renjun was all so familiar with, her words were not pointed to today but an indirect hit on what was probably the problem, her expressions which were filled with so much hurt made renjun press his lips shut his anger turning into worry.

"Soo...what's wrong?" He asked as concern filled his voice as the two stopped walking.
"nothing jun"
she muttered to be honest she was upset at hauen's sudden shift in behavior last night and even more on the lies of Haechan. Had he simply told her and not kept it hidden she wouldn't feel so hurt.
renjun pulled her in a little hug trying to be of some comfort.

"sorry we didn't make it to art exhibition" he said realizing how much it had meant to her, sharing the same hobby he knew how much the two adored going to art museums and galleries to get inspiration but lately it had been too much, but was it ever that bad you forget your own best friend?

"it's okay i went with yangyang"

She replied shortly, she wasn't angry no—but disappointment which ran deep through her veins the feeling of putting expectations with one person and them letting you down.

"you can scold us and tell us to apologize by treating like you do"

he tried to lighten her mood wanting the old soojin back who would tell them to beg or apologize in Latin if they really meant it as a joke but this time she shook her head with a small smile which was anything but a happy one.

"it's not a problem...you probably won't even make it my funeral"

she whispered the last part not wanting to make it that much of a problem, renjun looked at her figure disappear from his sight as a sigh left his lips, was she that mad to not even make a proper conversation?

Renjun sighed kicking the rock near his foot walking towards the campus following the girl who took large steps almost like running away.

As jaemin came skipping he smiled brightly. An oddly joyous mood as compared to the two who stood in complete silence filled with tension.

"you seem happy"
renjun asked slightly curious and assured to see at least Jaemin was his usually self. The changes in the group lately we're almost unrecognizable to him.