chapter two!

chapter two . . .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. . . brans fall

THE atmosphere of Winterfell had clearly changed as Aurora walked the long way to where her family was breaking their fast. It hadn't been long since Bran had fallen from the tower, and even Aurora couldn't escape the grief. She had enjoyed the young Starks company, as he would love to listen to her stories about growing up in Casterly Rock, as well as the small number of stories she had of King's Landing.

The boy had the thirst for knowledge that reminded her of Tyrion.

Aurora had decided to break her fast with her family on the last day there were to be in Winterfell. She had decided to take the long way to where her family was eating, walking passed where they kept the hunting dogs and being surprised when she watched Tyrion slap Joffrey across his face.

"One word and I'll hit you again." Tyrion threatened his nephew as Aurora stopped beside Sandor.

"I'm telling mother!" Joffrey yelled at his uncle, only for Tyrion to slap him again.

"Go. Tell her." Tyrion told him, not caring that it was supposed to be a threat. "But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark, and you will fall on your knees in front of them and tell them how very sorry you are, that you are at their service, and that all your prayer are with the. Do you understand?" Tyrion finished lecturing his nephew.

"You can't━" Joffrey went to threaten Tyrion again, probably, but was cut of as he was slapped across the face, again.

"Do you understand?" Tyrion repeated himself. If Aurora had been in any other mood, she supposes that she would have found that all amusing.

Joffrey didn't answer his uncle as he just stormed off, most probably to tell his mother what had happened, leaving Sandor and Aurora standing in front of Tyrion.

"The Prince will remember that, Little Lord." Sandor warned Tyrion, getting a light slap on his chest from Aurora for what he called her brother.

"I hope so." Tyrion hummed as he smirked up at the two. "If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him." Aurora never liked how people called Sandor the Hound, though she also didn't know how he got the nickname. "Will you be breaking you fast with us?" Tyrion asked his youngest sister.

"Just because it's your last day in Winterfell." She answered her brother before they left Sandor to join the rest of their family.

It didn't take the siblings long to get to the small hall their family was eating, Tyrion telling the servants when he wanted to eat as they walked towards the table. Tommen couldn't help but chuckle as Tyrion lifted him up, to move him further down the bench so he could sit down, while Aurora took the empty seat between Jaime and Sebastian. Aurora was greeted with a smile from Jaime and a light kiss on the forehead by Sebastian.

CASTLE. ━━━ game of thrones!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें