21

Y/n pov

The next morning..

I yawned barely opening my eyes and sitting up, all I remember was sitting down then passing out last night. Oh yeah and Wyatt trying to force me to do something I didn't want to do. That's when I saw I wasn't in my room, seriously twice in less than one month? And of course it's Finn's room. I groaned and tried to get out of bed but my ankle gave out on me and I almost fell. It must be sprained, but I forced myself to walk with a limp. When I opened the door I saw no one in sight, so I went looking for Finn.
"Wolfhard!" I yell.
No response.
So I went to my room to grab some clothes to change out of and immediately I spotted Finn asleep in my bed.
"Finn!" I yell waking him up.
"W-What? Oh your up." He yawns turning the other way.
"Uhm yeah I'm awake, what happened last night?" I ask walking to the other side of the way he's facing.
"Your limping still?" Finn asks sitting up immediately and getting up.
"Yeah why?" I ask.
"It's bruised." He says kneeling down and looking at my ankle.
"What?" I gasp looking at it.
"Don't worry it's not that bad, I think Wyatt has a worse one." Finn says as I sit down.
"What are you talking about Wolfhard?" I ask.
"Well-" He smirks.
Then I saw his fist, his knuckles have scratches.

Finn's pov

Last night..

I drove to Wyatt's house after I made sure Y/n was tucked in good and comfortable in bed. When I got there I heard loud music playing and laughing inside his house, so I ranged the doorbell. As soon as Wyatt opened the door I immediately saw all these girls he had inside his house.
"Finn! Hey man!" Wyatt smiles.
Before Wyatt could even expect a response I punched him in the face with all my power,
The girls in the back gasped-
"That's for hurting her you piece of shit!" I yell punching him again then he fell down.
He looked up at me with confusion all over his face, but I knew he had enough when I saw his nose dripping blood. So I didn't get to his level and walked away back to my car to drive home.

Present..

"What did you do Wolfhard?!" Y/n asks.
"It doesn't matter-" I say.
She came closer and grabbed my hand-
"Then what is this from?" She asks.
"I know what he tried to do to you last night-" I sigh pulling my hand back.
"You don't know anything!" Y/n yells.
"Please, your dress is ripped, your knees have scrapes, ur ankle is swollen, and you walked back home." I argue.
"So what? There are many other explanations for that shit." She says.
"Like what?" I ask.
"I tripped on the date and my dress ripped." Y/n lies.
"You know I know when your lying, I thought we were past the lies- but I get it now. You lie to hide things your sensitive about-" I sigh.
Y/n looked at me like I was forcing her to say something she didn't want to say.
"Do you really want me to say it!?" She yells.
I said nothing.
"Wyatt tried to fuck me in his car! He held me down trying to touch me- he wouldn't let me go! You were fucken right! Are you happy now?!" Y/n cries.
She started balling her eyes out, I feel like a total dick now. Even more than before-
So all I did was wrap my arms around her and she cried on my chest.

"You didn't deserve that doll." I whisper.
"You say that about everything." She snuffles.
"Listen- nobody deserves what you deal with everyday." I say letting go and putting my hands on her shoulders.
"Well I can't live like you, you have everything anyone could ever ask for- fame, freedom, popularity, money, everything." Y/n sighs wiping her tears.
"I don't have everything." I sigh.
"What could you possibly not have?" She asks.
I said nothing and sat down on her bed,
"I don't have a great family or love." I shrug.
"That's because you think fucking a girl once makes them fall for you." Y/n says.
"Thanks." I kinda chuckle.
"Seriously- love is everywhere, nothing compared to what you already have." She says.
"I know your hurt right now, and that's why your saying hurtful things-" I say.
Y/n sighs and sits down on a chair by the desk-
"Ur right, I'm sorry." She says looking down.
"It's okay, I just hope you know that we bent a rule a little." I giggle.
"Fuck- why did you put me in ur bed inside of my own?" Y/n asks.
"My bed is more comfortable, you needed more rest than me anyways." I say.
"But that broke a rule, once we brake one more will start breaking Wolfhard." She sighs.
"Don't worry doll, it's not like we're attracted to each other." I chuckle standing up and walking away.
I kinda looked back and saw Y/n sitting there biting her lip, she's confused.

Y/n pov

Even though Wyatt did try to force me into doing something last night, I was kinda smiling thinking about Finn defending me. Plus Wyatt being punched in the face is a happy thought. I just bit my lip and thought how weird it was that I was okay. Girls go through this and get scarred for the rest of their lives but I genuinely feel fine- as crazy as it sounds. But I got up and fixed my bed, as I fixed it I saw a pair of my panties fall off the pillow under the bed. Shit. Did he do that? What the fuck. For a second I stood there confused, no Wolfhard is not attracted to me. So why would he grab a pair of my panties and sleep with them? I'd like to think Wolfhard is sane- but I brushed it off, still a little confused. I took a shower and got comfortable, then took a pain killer for my ankle. But icy hot did the trick for sure making my ankle feel painless. Hours later I was able to walk better, so I did my chores. Today Wolfhard was gone all day, I still felt pretty shitty saying fucking a girl once doesn't make her fall for you to him after he admitted to not having love. Then trying to cover up the fact what Wyatt did to me, like if I shouldn't tell anyone. Giving him the satisfaction that he got away with what he did. I just hope he never does it again to another girl-

*Phone call*

"Hello?" I answer.
"Girl, how was ur date with Wyatt last night?" Millie asks.
"It was-"
I got a flashback of his touch on my thigh,
"Meh, we're definitely not going out again." I say.
"Aww, I thought you both were cute." She says.
"Well, sometimes how we look together isn't how we'll work out together." I shrug.
"Wow, inspiring. Well don't be sad sista cause we're going out-" Millie says.
"What?" I giggle.
"Get your best hoe outfit on we're going to a boat party!" Millie cheers.
Jesus Christ, is this the life of famous people?
"I'll be there at nine, be ready! Muah." Millie giggles.

*End of call*
________________________

He's sweet :)