DA-MI SON

✘✘✘Stage Name:Bambi✘✘✘Birth Name:Daniella Isa Charleston✘✘Korean Name:Da-Mi Son✘✘✘Birth Day:September 18, 2004✘✘✘Height:172 Cm ( 5'7 ) ( Approx

✘✘✘Stage Name:Bambi
✘✘✘Birth Name:Daniella Isa Charleston
✘✘Korean Name:Da-Mi Son
✘✘✘Birth Day:September 18, 2004
✘✘✘Height:172 Cm ( 5'7 ) ( Approx.Real Height )
✘✘✘Weight:41 Kg ( 91 lbs ) ( Official.Weight ) / 43 Kg ( 94 lbs ) (Approx.Real Weight)

✘✘✘Nicknames:Danny, DanDan, Ella, Isa, Cheetah, Pony, Tadpole, Dan, Charlie, Universe's Baby, Nations Daughter, Kpop's Child, NCTs Sister, MiMi, Char Char, Lie

✘✘✘SOCIAL MEDIAS✘✘✘
✘✘✘Instagram:@Son_Da.Mi05
✘✘✘Youtube:HYBE Labels ( Company Channel ), MiMi Son ( Main Channel), Danny's Life ( Vlog Channel )

✘✘✘FACTS ABOUT BAMBI✘✘✘
✘✘✘—Da-Mi was Born in Quezon City, Philippines 🇵🇭(2004-2009), But moved to Guangzhou, China 🇨🇳 In 2010 and lived there until 2015. Before moving to China, Dami lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 3 Months and learned some English.
✘✘✘—Bambi is the only Daughter in her Family with 4 Older Brothers.
✘✘✘—Dami can speak Filipino, Chinese ( Mandarin & Cantonese ), Korean, Japanese, Thai and a Little bit of English.
✘✘✘—She is Cousins with EXO Lay.
✘✘✘—Danny has a 18 Inch / 45.72 Cm Waist.
✘✘✘—She Debuted 1 week before her birthday. ( Sep 11 ,2015 )
✘✘✘—She was only 12 ( 11) when she debuted.
✘✘✘—She has Dimples.
✘✘✘– Education: Korea Kent Foreign School.
✘✘✘– She won in the reality show "K-pop Star Hunt", where the prize was to become a SM Entertainment trainee.
✘✘✘– She can play the guitar and the flute.
✘✘✘– She's better at speaking other languages than she is at reading them.
✘✘✘–Bambi dreams in Korean.
✘✘✘–Dami is the first winner of the competition K-Pop Star Hunt.
✘✘✘-Dami injured her Right Knee 2 Times In 2017 & 2018 And was out for almost 2 full years.
✘✘✘– It is said that she looks like LOONAS Kim Lip.
✘✘✘– Dami appeared in G.NA's "Pretty Lingerie" MV
✘✘✘– She says that J-Hope (Jung Hoseok ) is one of the reasons the company realized the potential in her voice.
✘✘✘– She's friends with NCT Yuta, Taeil, Kun, Lucas and Winwin. They were both part of TV Joseon's variety program 'Idol Party'.
✘✘✘– Her father is her role model.
✘✘✘– She is in a group chat with the other Thai idols, Blackpink Lisa, NCT Ten, CLC Sorn, Minnie (G)I-dle, BamBam (GOT7).
✘✘✘– She likes drawing.
✘✘✘– If she wasn't a singer she would be a translator, a fashion designer, a graphic designer or an interior designer.
✘✘✘—When she was younger, Dami joined a choir, singing in churches in France.
✘✘✘– She's known for her unique voice and slim waist.
✘✘✘–Dami known as "Hybe Labels Princess ". (Vlive Start Road from Joy ep 2-3)
✘✘✘— Dami joined on September 12th and Jimin's first thought on her when they met on the elevator was "Oh! I got a special vibe from her! Filipino!" (13th of April,2020 on V Live).
✘✘✘– She collaborated with G-Dragon for the song 'Without You'.
✘✘✘– G-Dragon said that he really likes Donnie voice when he did a collaboration with her back in 2012 and said that her voice is really unique.
✘✘✘—Da-Mi's Ideal Type:Dami wants a guy who is sweet, but a little blunt. Da-Mi wants someone who would tell her to stop if she is being overdramatic about serious topics / Problems.