CHAPTER ONE 💕

Autumn
I was silently sitting on the hospital bed as l stared at my newly born boy. I decided to name him Dylan and that just reminded me of my past life with a loving husband but I still can't get around of how it all shattered.

FLASH BACK
"Baby welcome home." I said to Miguel as he entered the kitchen.
He just stood there staring at me, maybe he had a bad day at work.
Being a loving and supportive wife l walked over and Miguel pushed me harshly that I fell down on the floor. He further leaned down and slapped me.
I just held my cheek as tears rolled down my face.

"You bloody liar, don't even think about you coming close to me." He said as anger and fury were evident in his eyes.
"I don't understand what having I done?" I was honestly surprised because he had never been physical with me.
"Shut up! Just shut up!one more word from you and I will be forced to do something that l might regret" He said as he pulled out his phone and showed me the photos.

I felt all my energy drain just by the mere thought of him believing the photos on the phone. The one thing I could never do is even thinking of cheating on Miguel but am just heartbroken.
"Now tell me that this is a lie."
He said as he stared at him I just couldn't find the right words to say coz I was still in shock.
"Great you just can't," He said as he stood up."Just make sure that I don't find you or any of your things in the house by tomorrow.
With him saying that he just walked away.

PRESENT
"Wow Autumn he is so cute." Sasha my sister said as she carried Dylan from my hands breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Absolutely just like his mama."
My other sister Kesha joined in.

"So Autumn we wanna take you somewhere." Kesha said as she parked our stuff into a bag.
"Where, honestly what I wanna do right now is just rest in a peaceful atmosphere."

"Don't worry you'll love it."
"Let's go." We headed outside and entered my Range Rover.

We'd been driving for about an hour now and am so fuckin tired.
I had even begun to doze off pretty much Dylan slept all the way here.

We then pulled up to a house. I must say it was nice, and located in a peaceful place.

House^^^

"Guys whose house is this?" I asked as we walked to the front of the house. My two sisters kept smiling and I instantly clicked.
Oh my gosh.

"Don't tell me that you, " Honestly I was at loss of words. They are the only family I have in this world and am definitely so happy.

KESHA
Am super duper excited that Autumn loved this house coz she isn't one that loves it when people mess with her stuff.

I had accidentally tapped her email to a real estate company telling them that she wanted to buy a house out of town and since l kinda like poking my nose in other people's business I didn't mind to intervine. Shrugs

I didn't want her going through another stress coz she has already gone through a lot.
It's time for her to live her live and hopefully move on.

AUTUMN
I totally love this house.
Since Sasha is still carrying Dylan I decide to take a tour around the house.

The moment you open the front door, you are met with a beautiful grand stair case and a lit up hallway.
Upstairs are five bedrooms that are relatively big each with a bathroom.

Downstairs to the left is a kitchen with a wide island and stools. The pantry looked big enough.
Then to the dining room which has a huge French door showing the swimming pool.
Just want I wanted

I walked back to my sisters who were in the living room.
"So what do you think about it?"
Sasha asked as she handed Dylan to me.

"It's stunning but I will only live here on one condition." "What is it." Kesha asks as she looks up from her phone. "You two move in with me."

They all looked at me as if I'd just pulled a trigger. "What?" Sasha says as she stares at me. "We picked it so you could live a private life away from everything." Kesha added.

"Please." "Okay no need to beg we'll move in with you."
"Now that's sister magic" Sasha added and we all laughed.

Meet you guys in the upcoming chapters. Love you all.✊✊

Don't forget to vote for the story if you enjoyed and if you didn't then 😱😱🤫🤫.
Pliz