Night class

I left the room and someone was standing at the door... "Hi,  You must be the new transferred student Venus right? Kaname-sama told me to wait for you when you wake up so you know where to go you can call me Idou or Hanabusa," he gave a warm smile. "Yes, that's right thank you Idou senpai" I responded. He blushed "Your welcome Venus-Chan," He took me to the night class classroom and once I entered all those viscous red eyes stared at me, I could hear people muttering. The teacher told me to sit next to Kaname since he would help me with the textbooks and stuff. I felt someone's eyes glaring at me I turned round and it was the girl with blonde hair, she came down the stairs with a ginger-haired boy and a blonde hair boy. "Hi my name is Ruka nice to meet you," said the blonde hair girl coldly. "My name's Akatsuki and I usually hang out with Hanabusa, Ruka and Ichijou," said the ginger-haired boy. "My name is Ichijou and I hang out with Akatsuki what's your name?," Just as I was about to introduce myself, the teacher interrupted and told everyone to sit down. Then he told me to stand up and introduce myself I stood up, "Hi everyone, my name is Venus I'm 16 years old and I'm a noble vampire," I sat back down and Kaname stood up to shut everyone up. He sat back down, "That was a good start I think you'll get on with them really quickly," he said while looking at a girl outside. "I hope I do, who's that girl your staring at?," I asked. "Her name is Yuki she's my sister the pureblood princess but she only just figured it out since she was put under a memory spell that was created by my mother," he said. "Wow, I never knew you had a sister she seems nice you should introduce her to me sometime," I said softly. "Sure, I'm sure she'll love you," he responded. He was quick to change the subject I guess he didn't really want to talk about it.
Suddenly, a boy burst through the doors...