Chapter 9

During the reception, everybody was having a good time, especially Amber and James, who were happy to see their little sister so happy. As the music played, the photographers took many pictures of the bride and groom.All the girls gathered around for the bouquet toss. Sofia tossed her bouquet behind her, but none of the girls could catch it. Instead, the bouquet caught Hugo, in whose hands the bouquet landed. All the girls thought it was very funny.Seeing how happy their little sister was, Amber and James couldn't help but feel happy too."We never should've worried, Amber," said James."No, it looks like Hugo really is the right man for Sofia," agreed Amber."Everything in Enchancia will be different without Sofia, but she's going to be a great duchess," said James."I'm so happy that you guys are getting along with Hugo," said Sofia."So are we," said Amber and James."It's so funny how the royal brothers of Albuquerque are the husbands of the sisters of Enchancia," said Amber."It sure is," said Hugo. "And we're an even bigger and happier family.""Agreed," said Hugo and Axel's mother."How's my new favorite son-in-law doing?" asked Roland."Fine, Roland," said Hugo."There is one thing I learned today," said James. "No other man could be perfect for Sofia.""So true," agreed Amber.Just then, a beautiful waltz played, and it was time for the bride and groom to have their first dance as husband and wife."May I have this dance please, my lady?" Hugo asked, bowing before his new bride."It would be an honor," said Sofia, curtseying before her groom.Everybody watched at the royal newlyweds waltzed happily. The duke and duchess happily stared into each other's eyes and shared a kiss. Duchess Sofia and Lord Hugo continued to waltz, and they lived happily ever after.The End.