•1•

Hyunjin's POV

Hyunjin's POV~

Hyunjin's POV~

Punch
Punch
Kick
Punch
Kick
Punch

I pushed the punching bag away panting heavily. It was another restless night were my thoughts were getting the best of me.

I ran my hands through my hair still trying to catch my breath. I looked over at the time to see that it was now 3:00 am and I had started training and exercising at 12 something to try and tire me out.

Of course I wasn't so i stood from my crouching position and walked to my bathroom. I washed the blood from my hands staring at the previous healed scars and the newest ones that would be healed by the time I was back from my run...Hopefully.

I stared at my body in the mirror the stab scars along with various other healed cuts from my childhood.

I splashed my face with cold water changing out of my shorts into some sweat pants and a sleeveless shirt. I pulled my hair back into half up half down messy style.

I grabbed a water bottle, my phone and AirPods, as well as keys walking out of my dark and large Studio apartment.

In this world everyone has a soulmate I haven't meet mine and I'm not sure if I want to. I'm the definition of broken and abused and I don't want to put a burden on my soulmate.

Some people in this world are werewolves and others are just simply mundane. Of course the mundane don't know about the werewolf's but they're aware of the soulmate thing because they have soulmates as well.

All of my friends have meet they're soulmates and they seemed happier than ever. I want that type of love and happiness.

In my wolf form I was pitch black with a tiny white spot under my left eye like the mole eye have in my human form under my left eye.

Humans with werewolves were called hybrids we couldn't communicate with our wolves but we were capable of shifting and mind linking our mates once we found one another.

I worked as a very well known dancer and model for a company called jyp . I worked with my friends and they're mates.

They're mates I hadn't actually meet yet I just knew of them from what Chan would tell me about jeongin his mate, changbin about seungmin, and Minho about jisung.

Today I would be meeting them and one of they're closest friends who was also apart of the group. I would have meet them earlier if I hadn't been busy trying to find a apartment that I liked down here which I have it's currently in the process of being furnished while that's happening I'm staying in a rented apartment and transferring my files over.

I heard theyre great dancers. We're meeting up at the shared building in town to meet each other since it'll be my first time seeing them in a year and meeting they're mates and I think his name was felix.

We would first meet then do some dance practicing then tomorrow we'd have a dinner at Chan's house.

I looked down at my Apple Watch to see that it had been an hour so I decided to head back to my rented apartment and try to sleep before the meeting.

I walked into the apartment plopping down on my bed listening to my calm playlist shortly after finally drifting to sleep.

Five hours later~

I woke up from the sound of my alarm making me groan. I got up from my bed heading into my restroom turning my shower on.

While the shower warmed up I walked out of my bathroom stepping down from the platform separating my living and kitchen from my bedroom and bathroom.

I walked into my kitchen going into the refrigerator washing some fruits off and began eating them when was done I put my dishes in the sink quickly washing and putting them away.

I walked back into my bathroom stripping from my clothes stepping into the shower. I decided to wash my hair seeing as though it had been weeks since I last washed it.

When I was finished I stepped out of the shower making sure to turn it off. I wrapped a towel around my waist walking out of my restroom towards my closet.

I decided on some black cargo pants, a white oversized shirt with black lettering, black and white converse, and just a few accessories including my gem stone necklace that glows when you meet your mate. Of course you'll feel the pull and everything but this just makes sure you aren't mistaken.

My gem necklace had a black chain that connected to a dark grey crystal.

I walked back into my bathroom hanging my towel up. I pulled out my blow dryer and dried my hair only a little putting oil in it then pulled the front half back into a low bun then put a beanie on since I was just going to dance there was no point in styling it. I put just a little concealer under my left eye covering my mole.

I brushed my teeth and moisturized my face before spraying two sprays of perfume on. I shut my bathroom light off gathering everything I would need for work in my bag and headed towards the door making sure to lock it.

I walked to my car and headed to a coffee shop getting some coffee before making my way towards the studio.

Please excuse any mistakes I NEVER proof read!!!