Not waking up?!

Once we got to the hospital I tried waking yugi up but he won't wake up that was when....I seen the cut on his arms and legs. Yugi what have you done to yourself! Yami thought to himself. "We need to get to the hospital now! Yugi isn't waking up!" Yami Shouted.
At the hospitals
One of the paramedics came in to see if Yugi's pulse is still there but...nothing. Yugi why did you do this to yourself! Yami thought to himself as he slammed his hand on the desk in the hospital. "Yami you need to be strong for yugi and you also need to keep your hopes up okay." Joey said. For once I can say this but joey isn't a dumbass for once. "You know what joey your are right. I can't give up now. My loved one needs me as he has two children that has just been brought to this world and yeah he is the one I need and I am the one that he needs right now.
1 month later.
"Yugi wake up please the kids are worrying about you. Please." Yami said whilst he was crying. Then he heard a low groaning noise. "Y-y-y-yami? Is that you?" Yugi asked as his voice was all cracked as he hasn't had a drink in for ages. "Yugi!" Yami said whilst crying in Yugi's arms. Yami looked up at yugi and they both moved closer to each other's faces locking their lips together. "Mmm..yami!" Yugi said between the kisses. "What is it habibi?" Yami asked "am i allowed to go home today?" Yugi asked in his cut innocent voice. "I will asked the doctor." Yami said whilst smirking at yugi. "Okay." Yugi said.
Time skip (10 minutes later)
"Mr Muto. We need to run some checks to see if you can go home would that be okay?"ask a doctor whose name is dawn. "Anything to get home I don't care just make sure that I can come home!" Yugi said all excited to the doctor. "Okay yugi you need to stay calm for me." Said the doctor. Yugi nodded. After what felt like en minutes, the doctor then said that yugi is healthy to go home.

*sorry but I couldn't update for a very long time due to me not having my phone so yeah. That was chapter six! Hope you liked it.*