"Well, I guess that wraps it up. Tell me next time once Adonis shows you something new, maybe he's actually trying to do something." Hermes said before leaving the Church.

"I guess I should join Bell in the Dungeon for now... wait, I got two new Killers, right?" You asked. Standing up.

"No one's home, right?" You asked, looking down to the basement. Seeing no one there, you smiled and got up. Hestia forbids you summoning things inside the Church.

- You haven't given these two a name yet, so summoning them might be a hassle. You closed your eyes and felt your power. Crawling through the other souls of the Killers until you found the recent two. -

"Summon." You called. Two plumes of smoke flew out of your body and formed the respectable Killers.

- The first one was summoned, a handsome guy... the second one was a guy wearing a yellow outfit (Did I get you?). -

"You know... I wanted a literal killer, not a lady-killer. Well, what can you do?" You asked, looking at the one wearing a yellow outfit.

- He put down his weapon and made these colorful daggers appear. He threw them really fast. You were impressed. You stared behind you and saw that he made a shape of your body using the Knives. -

"Talented, but I'd probably never use you when I'm with Ryuu. I want you to kill my targets, not my love life." You joked, "I'm calling you, Trickster, because you'll probably trick me into showing you off to Ryuu." You joked once again before de-summoning the Killer.

"Now, you. You're tall! Who's taller? Oni? Executioner? Or You?" You asked, looking down before shrugging it off, "Size doesn't matter. It's how you use it, I guess." You said, not wanting to compare the Killers.

"So, what can you do?" You asked, genuinely curious as to what this man's power is going to be.

- The tall guy raised his hand, and a tentacle can be seen appearing. He struck, using the tentacle as some sort of whip, but it emitted blue particles as the tentacle struck the air. -

"Kind of disappointed, but it's okay. Maybe your power is more useful in the field. Again, I probably won't let you near Ryuu... or any other girls for that matter." You commented, seeing the tentacle sway in the air.

- His outfit looked unique, so you decided to circle around him. You were in for a surprise as you see two dead humans behind him, unmoving. You stared at the Killer in slight surprise. -

"So, you have minions, I see. Very nice indeed." You listed, "Okay... I'll call you Nemesis, you look like you'll be hard to take down." You continued, smiling at the two new additions before de-summoning him.

"Wait? Do I get a tentacle!?" You asked yourself. You tapped into Nemesis' power and found your hand growing its own tentacle. You sighed, "I know what you're thinking! Don't be a pervert!" You growled, staring at Author as he sighs.

(Vonika ain't here to do the wall break, so it's gotta be (Y/N) for now,)

"Now, this is a power I'm looking forward to using!" You said, creating many knives in your hands. You started throwing them randomly around the Church.

- But Hestia suddenly appeared at the entrance to the Church. It was too late. You already threw a dagger in that direction. Luckily, it didn't hit her, but it cut a bit of a petal on Hestia's hair tie. -

"Y'know... I should catch up with Bell in the Dungeon. They might be struggling with the enemies there." You said in a fast manner, speedwalking out of the Church, but she grabbed your collar.