🕒 Time to Heal 💊

Start from the beginning

All he can say is, "Oh."

There is a knock on the door, and a nurse wheels the cart into the room, leaving us in silence.

"Well, that was quick!"

I chuckle, "Oh, this? It's just one of the many perks of being an Alpha!"I set up Jin's table and place his tray and drinks on his table. "Enjoy,"

"Wait..." Jin murmurs tentatively.

"Yes?" I say after a moment of silence.

"Let's eat together. Food tastes better in the company of others,"

I pull a seat over next to his bed, and we eat our food. 

......

Jin and I ate our meals in silence, not long after Taehyung wakes up hungry. I give him the rest of my meal and take the empty dishes out into the hallway. A nurse comes in to tell me that I can take Jin and Taehyung home with me tonight.

I thank her and ask for a wheelchair for Jin. Taehyung stands next to me, I wrap my arm around him, and he leans some of his weight on me. Two men enter the room helping Jin into the wheelchair. We wave goodbye as we leave.

When we step into the street, it's pretty late, and there are few people still out and about. We make our way through the village slowly. We pass the training facility, nursery, the other packhouses and finally make it to my house. All while I act as the tour guide for Jin and Taehyung, pointing and naming things.

We get up to the main pathway when someone calls my name. I turn to see Blackpink and Hyunjin.

"What the hell happened?! Who are these guys?" Jisoo shrieks, running to me.

"I'll tell you later. A little help, guys?" I turn to Hyunjin, "You're back early what happened?"

"Alpha Kim thought it was best if I stayed back with you," I just shake my head, that sounds like Namjoon. 

They all run to help me. Hyunjin takes Jin's wheelchair with no protest from Jin. Jennie and Lisa take one of Taheyung's arms around their shoulders and get him to the house, which isn't as easy a task as it seems. Taehyung did not want to let me go or get taken away from me, so he pouts. Jisoo and Rose run to me and check on me, and I assure them that I am okay.

"Who are those guys, y/n?" Rose asks gently.

"Their my mates, Jin and Taehyung, I met them today,"

"Mates?! As in plural?" Jisoo asks, eyes going round.

"T-that means you have....three now!" Rose exclaims.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"'Holy Shit' is right, I'm exhausted!"

......

"Jin! Get in bed! Now!"

"No, I'm not getting in there with you!" He narrows his eyes at Taehyung, pointing at him, "And not you either, traitor!" 

Taehyung shrugs, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

"Your doctor said that the only way for you to heal faster is to be touched by your mate—"

"I can just sleep with Taehyung—" He folds his arms across his chest and takes several steps back from my king-sized bed.

"I don't exactly remember what the doctor said, but I know the best option for maximum healing is either Namjoon or me. And Namjoon isn't here."

"I am not—"

"Will you stop acting like a child!? It's too late at night for a grown man to be acting like this! You'll have to get used to me, plus we'll end up bonding eventually." 

I take the chance to grab Jin's arm while he's still shocked by my outburst. He falls onto the bed with a yelp, then I wank the duvet from under him and cover him with it. Taehyung finds a comfy spot on my chest and places my hand in his hair, cuddling into my side with his arm thrown across my hip. I pull Jin to my other side by his shirt. His neck was stiff, his head hovering over my chest, facing Taehyung.

"Lay your head down, hyung, it feels nice,"

"It's better than sleeping with a stiff neck."He tries to hold out for a minute, his muscles tensing so hard that he was trembling and breathing hard. "Oh, c'mon—" I start, annoyed. 

Then, Jin's head falls onto my chest, and a contented sigh tumbles from his plump lips, sounding more like a groan after a few seconds. 

Jin's large hand slides across my lower stomach, going to meet taehyung's on my hip, leaving goosebumps in its wake. They intertwine their fingers in the sweetest gesture.

"It's good, isn't hyung," Taehyung teases with a sleepy smile. "Trust me. It's better if you just accept it."

"Shut up, Tae," He mutters in a huff. He snuggles closer, "This doesn't mean I like you, y/n,"

"Yeah, yeah, sure,"

An even bigger smile spreads across Taehyung's face. I wrap my arms around both of them, one hand going to scratch Taheyung's scalp and the other resting on Jin's shoulder.

"Goodnight, my boys," I speak softly as not to disturb them before I let the tiredness of this day take over my subconscious and take me to dreamland.

Unbeknownst to you and Taehyung, Jin was listening and the teeny tiniest smile on lips. 

A/N:

I wanted to give you guys this chapter, but I was busy helping my sister wither summer school work. I didn't know where I wanted to go with this chapter, but it all came together in the end. 

I also wanted Jin and Y/n to have an angsty, enemies-to-lovers type of relationship. Did you guys peep that? 

How was the chapter? Any mistakes or ideas?

Today's Word Count: 1455 + a/n

~ Strawberry Marie 🍓🦋