Part 3

"Your sitting on my shirt" The tall blonde said

I sat up and he took his shirt from were I was once sitting.

"Sorry" I say

"Whatever" He said walking away.

I turned back to apologise to Kiyoko, but her expression was full of shock, like she had seen a ghost.

"Um.. Kiyoko... are you okay?" I ask, waving a hand in front of her face.

"How did you do that?" Kiyoko grabbed my hand. From behind me I heard the two wing-mans gasp.

"How did I do what?" I ask, did I blank out or something?

"How did you do something and Tsukishima didn't give you a snarky comment?" She put more detail into her words as she let go of my hand.

"I...um... I don't know, I just said sorry and he said whatever, seemed a bit rude to me" I shrug.

"Yes, but Tsukishima would usually say something like... I don't really know, but he would have said something salty" Kiyoko stated.

"Really? He seems kind...ish" I say looking over to him.

After training for the volleyball team ended, my dad walked be back to the car and drove me home. When we got home it was 6:36pm. I got dressed in my pj's and made some dinner. Before going to bed and start the cycle of trying not to wake up, even though I'm already awake.

Time skip- brought to you by common sense, I don't think you need to know everything that happened around Chiyo while she was sleeping..-

Over the next few days, it was the same. I would wake up, try not to wake up even though I'm ready up, go to school, have my classes, eat lunch, have dance club during my PE class, the bell would go, I would go to the volleyball gym, wait around or talk/help the team, go home, eat, sleep and repeat.

At lunch I sat with the volleyball team, but I manly stayed with Kiyoko, earning looks from other high schoolers. I now knew all of the volleyball team's names. The tall blonde who apparently was meant to be salty was named Kei Tsukishima. He was one of the few people I actually enjoyed talking to.

I understood what Kiyoko had said about him being salty, even now and then, when someone messed up for something, Tsukishima would say something.

I would usually laugh at his comments. Asami and her friends would like to randomly come up and make a fake joke or something and then laugh. Loudly. I wanted to laugh as well, not because the joke was funny (Which is was not) but because of how pathetic they were. Almost made me feel sorry for them... I already felt sorry for their mothers.

I had been at Karasuno for about 3 weeks. I settled in nicely. It was a habit for some of the volleyball members to come up to me or for me to go to them.

"Alright boys, tomorrow the inter-high tournament will start, I want to make sure that you guys are all ready for it" Dad said.

"Yes sir, we are!" The boys yelled.

"Great now, I believe Kiyoko want to show you something." Takeda said.

Kiyoko had found a banner that said "fly" on it. It was an old volleyball banner. The boys starting crying, well all of them except the 1st years. I saw how shy Kiyoko looked and I gave her a thumbs up which she smiled at.

My dad was all over tomorrow, I don't know if he slept enough. He kept on mumbling random things, muttering them. I stared at him and waited for him to pass the cheese like I asked. I don't think he knew he was at dinner.

I cleaned up and got ready for tomorrow, I had permission to watch the games and miss out on school. It was getting a bit late, so I went to bed and fell asleep.